Nike Air Foamposite Pro "Gym Green" 6/30

Originally Posted by Deezrsackolishus

Not to hate,

But whats with all these dudes rocking these dark blue jeans rolled at the bottom. with ANY shoe?

I used to believe dark blue went with dark blue. And so on and so forth
And you used to only roll them with shoes that looked right...ie af1 and tims

But i guess nOwadays, as long as the jeans look like theyre ur sisters....

Im so sick of this urkle style.

And these nba players look like fools and get people to follow

you're speaking of cuffs. in new orleans people have been doing for years i've been doing it ever since i can remember. I went through the baggy clothes phase now i buy clothes that fit. this is how i wear all of my pants/jeans. work pants included, because I never got with the pants dragging the ground and having holes wear through them:

That's my own personal style, and it's not going anywhere anytime soon. 

Originally Posted by Remi23

Does anywhere still have these.

everywhere still has these b/c they made too many of them.

Try your local footlocker, etc.  Almost every store in NYC still has them.

I have wore these more in the last couple days than I have worm any if my other f2f foams in total, these are jnice, thinking bout getting olympic 6s this weekend just because I missed out on breds back in day

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

Not to hate,

But whats with all these dudes rocking these dark blue jeans rolled at the bottom. with ANY shoe?

you're speaking of cuffs. in new orleans people have been doing for years i've been doing it ever since i can remember. I went through the baggy clothes phase now i buy clothes that fit. this is how i wear all of my pants/jeans. work pants included, because I never got with the pants dragging the ground and having holes wear through them:
to each his own...personally, I always buy pants/jeans with the correct inseam or get them tailored if the pants are too long.

Cuffing jeans in dc been li've since I was born, s**t cuff everything cept my snacks at work and shorts lol

saw these in person at footaction today and I personally would not pay retail for these... I would only pick these up at the outlets

I see these cancelled orders...I wonder if mine will be cancelled as well. I did chat with a Nike rep through their site though and they told me mine are to ship tomorrow. I guess we'll see in a few hours.

Kalon cuffin jeans is right if u do u right, like u my man

Black jeans and white n black x

Not Dark navy jeans and the gym greens?

Originally Posted by transam1079

saw these in person at footaction today and I personally would not pay retail for these... I would only pick these up at the outlets

Hahahaha!! Outlets?? OUTLETS?? Y'Kiddin me?? Outlets??

Originally Posted by BlackJesus69

Originally Posted by LexxSteel

That's crazy paying $275 for PROS that aren't OG like the Pearls aka Tim Duncan's. What has become of the Shoe Game???
30t6p3b.gif

are you familiar with the internet 
image.axd
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
They may have nice sneakers and all, but they're lames.

All sold out in Philly (where I live)...went to DC for the holiday...every store in the mall still has em. Sold out in Philly...readily available in DC.

Bizarro World

Originally Posted by AIR 96st

Originally Posted by transam1079

Hahahaha!! Outlets?? OUTLETS?? Y'Kiddin me?? Outlets??
Almost every shoe hits outlets. These vomit-colored Gym Greens won't be widespread, but I can see small shipments hitting outlets. I was actually able to score Royals last year because of an outlet. I still remember when the Coughdrops sat for weeks and weeks at $89.99 last year as well. You're either new to the game or a horrible shopper...

Kinda surprised these are sitting but not really. I hope people now realize the difference in the quality. This is coming from a person who doesn't complain about quality despite noticing the decline of it in recent years. The way you can tell the difference is what I call the "knock test". Tap the foamposite with your knuckle, on the older retros/OG models, you will hear a legitamate knock like a hard surface (this also includes the total air foamposite max as well). When you knock on the newer ones, there is a quiet sound. This translates to no bueno lol.

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Called Nike and got a 15% off code for the inconvenience for the canceled order
Was your order in the "Preparing to ship" stage before they cancelled? I'm still waiting on a shipped notice/change
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Dabaomb

Originally Posted by Kalon2000

Not to hate,

to each his own...personally, I always buy pants/jeans with the correct inseam or get them tailored if the pants are too long.
I usually buy the correct inseam for pants in general, but with raw denim I always rock them cuffed.  Personally, I flex the selvedge. 

Originally Posted by apthekid

All sold out in Philly (where I live)...went to DC for the holiday...every store in the mall still has em. Sold out in Philly...readily available in DC.

Bizarro World

You must have went to one store cause like swagadelphia said KOP has them and Franklin Mills has them too just dont know the sizes.

Originally Posted by Peteweezy

Originally Posted by apthekid

Bizarro World

You must have went to one store cause like swagadelphia said KOP has them and Franklin Mills has them too just dont know the sizes.
Yea, I actually just went to center city...Gallery and such.  Plus, HOH got those huge shipments, so that's probably accurate.

First foam ive seen sit on the shelf since the cough drops... Hopefully this means the foam hype is dying down.

Back
Top Bottom