Nike Air Force 1 - Halloween 2009 - Savage Beast (From sneakernews.com)

WELL FOR THOSE THAT LIKE THE SHOE SUCH AS MYSELF, I HAVE DONE A COLAB WITH MY MAN AT UNORTHODOX CLOTHING FOR THIS SHOE.

THIS IS THE H.M3.D. x UNORTHODOX "SAVAGE BEAST" TEE SHOULD BE AVALIBLE IN A WEEK OR SO.....HIT ME UP IF INTRESTED...

Anyone else notice that the midsoles are spongy like the fake AF1. You can literally squeeze the midsole. If you are a big guy...BUYER BEWARE.

yeah i noticed how the midsole is as u describe, i felt it last night

i think imma be interested in that shirt, let us know when u got em in hand and an actual picture of it

heres mine

i love em!
extremely comfortable, best feelin force ive ever worn, and i got over 50 pairs. i thought the black fridays were comf, but these savages feel real nice i canteven explain in
props to nike on this one, i dont care how many people dont like em

Originally Posted by skep

i love em!
extremely comfortable, best feelin force ive ever worn, and i got over 50 pairs. i thought the black fridays were comf, but these savages feel real nice i cant even explain in
props to nike on this one, i dont care how many people dont like em

ill hit you when the tees are ready and send you pics just messege me ur email....just got mine last nite , and i love em as well!!!

If i wanted a dead animal on my feet,I would go kill the animal myself not pay for it,these are weak!!!

frown.gif
eyes.gif
embarassed.gif
forces aint da same no mo smh

Originally Posted by TheTaffy

If i wanted a dead animal on my feet,I would go kill the animal myself not pay for it,these are weak!!!

dead animal? im not gonna "flame" but u cant be serious. even if it is real pony fur, u think they would KILL a horse for the hair? bet u dont saythat when u see a hoodrat walkin by wit weave in her head

Originally Posted by skep

Originally Posted by TheTaffy

dead animal? im not gonna "flame" but u cant be serious. even if it is real pony fur, u think they would KILL a horse for the hair? bet u dont say that when u see a hoodrat walkin by wit weave in her head

Its fake hair man you cant be serious any ways they have them at anyconline for 121.50 shipped just use promo 10anyc sizes 8.5-10.5

pimp.gif
skep wrote:

yeah i noticed how the midsole is as u describe, i felt it last night

i think imma be interested in that shirt, let us know when u got em in hand and an actual picture of it

heres mine

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I still kind of like these, but I passed on them. Might cop if I ever come across them again.

Back
Top Bottom