NIKE AIR FORCE 1 SUPREME "AIR TALARIA" QUICKSTRIKE PICS

I don't understand how ppl can like Talarias and dislike these and I don't know how ppl can dislike the colorway of this show without understandingthats its the core of the original Talaria.
I'm not a huge fan of the Talarias but I can appreciate these and especially how well the details are incorporated into this shoe.

I can tell you now that if they retroed the yellow colorway of the actual Talaria they would go the way of all the rest of the retros that only a fewsneakerheads really want but the general public
couldn't give a crap about.

I think they did a great job on this shoe and hope that maybe it will introduce the Talarias to a wider audience so that maybe one day it will be worthy of aretro on its own.

i just went to flight club nyc yesterday. i had a nice convo with chris vidal on these air forces. info is these will fa sho be a quickstrike release and theretail is $225. i actually had these in my hands. (they have a size 9 on display for $250) these shoes and the rest of the air force/running combo are insane.the detail on these shoes are incredible. nike did a great job with these.

just because they incorporate some of the best elements of the talaria onto the shoe, it doesn't mean that the shoe will be appealing to everyone wholikes talarias. you can put a nice pair of **** on a hog but that aint gonna influence me to have pigsex.

you can put a nice pair of **** on a hog but that aint gonna influence me to have pigsex.

If this isn't sig-worthy, I don't know what is.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by kevin2nd

just because they incorporate some of the best elements of the talaria onto the shoe, it doesn't mean that the shoe will be appealing to everyone who likes talarias. you can put a nice pair of **** on a hog but that aint gonna influence me to have pigsex.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I agree superblyTRIFE. This is definitely sig. worthy, but I'm not trying to getbanned.

Kev - You're too much man.
roll.gif

These bad boys come out on the 15th as a quick strike and they are very hot! undefeated LA and Recon NYC already have them in stock and ready for sale on the15th.

Back
Top Bottom