Nike Air Force 1 - White / White

cant wait to see piss yellow soles
smile.gif

all you guys talkin bout the piss yellow soles fail to realize that no one wears white air forces for that long (or atleast they shouldnt!) I just bought twopairs will sit on ice till the summer for when I go on vacation. I have never owned a pair of regular white on whites, only the womens ice with patent leatherand now these. They could look a bit better but I cant complain, they serve their purpose. These arent jordan xi's that you restore or somethin,they're air forces! Give em away or somethin after they start to look bad (which will be after like 3 wears haha) Oh by the way, they are wayy morecomfortable than previous releases!

Originally Posted by cubsfan455

cleannnnn. does anyone else have to go a half a size down on forces like me?

yes

these will be copped..cant go wrong with all white forces and ice soles in the summer
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Love 'em. Now let's get some highs like this and I'll buy ten pair. I'd take some mids as well.

Originally Posted by powdbyrice

$88 on NDC in the 77 burnside collections
You sure that's them? It looks like them in the pic, but it says White/White-Neutral Grey in the description. I though that these would bewhite/white-ice. I am asking because I bought some forces off of Nike.com that I thought were gum sole and they turned out to be white with an orange sole.Sometimes looks can be deceiving.

I got a chance to see these in person the other day and the leather is bad quality. I was really hoping for the material of the leather to be exactly like theones I had in 01. oh well

I might have to get these. They are straight in person. For 80, I won't mind rocking them only once or twice this summer....

Back
Top Bottom