Nike Air Force 180 Olympic 2016 | Release Date: 7/7/16 MSRP $140

Didn't know the blk/blues were put out again. Nice. If they're still around I'll scoop em up.

Anyone interested in scoopin these now both colors are going for $102 shipped with Eastbay code URLEB69A

I was contemplating on buying the Olympics for $60 but i have lots of white shoes already so I'm hoping the Royal Blue will get that $60 price tag soon as i need these Force 180 in my collection and especially for the summer time. The lowest I've seen the Royal Blue was $75 during that same promo for the $60 Olympics.

Can someone do a cushion review for the Force 180. I know the heel has a nice Air Max unit but how's the forefoot? I've read it has Air in forefoot but can't fund an official tech spec or deconstruction. And is the foam carrier Phylon or basic EVA and how does it feel? Firm or soft..

I was contemplating on buying the Olympics for $60 but i have lots of white shoes already so I'm hoping the Royal Blue will get that $60 price tag soon as i need these Force 180 in my collection and especially for the summer time. The lowest I've seen the Royal Blue was $75 during that same promo for the $60 Olympics.

Can someone do a cushion review for the Force 180. I know the heel has a nice Air Max unit but how's the forefoot? I've read it has Air in forefoot but can't fund an official tech spec or deconstruction. And is the foam carrier Phylon or basic EVA and how does it feel? Firm or soft..

I picked up both 180's from this run and returned both of them. They were overall nice with one major flaw. Instead of using elastic for the midfoot strap inside the shoe underneath the insole like all the previous releases, they cheaped out and instead its just the nubuck strap that goes all the way under the midsole. I don't know for the majority of you but having a nubuck leather strap digging into my arch with every step was super uncomfortable for just a walk around the house and it was an issue with both color way's. Its even worse if you attempt at lightning the strap whatsoever but regardless if you did or didn't adjust the strap the issue was still there

I have the black royals from the latest release. paid just under 100 and im happy with that. there is forefoot air u can feel. shoes are a lil firm at first. but, ive worn them a handfull of times and i think they are comfortable.

Would have copped if I saw them at 60. I need a new pair. My pair from 05 is fine but I need a fresh pair.

Yea, these are going for the low. contimplating getting the olys just because of prices. the royals had the nostalgia for me tho. had ogs in 6th grade. got em for xmas

FTL has them at 80.. I used the first code below and will be picking up at store to get them for 68 total
nthat.gif

Online Only

15% off 75 LKS1763M

10% off 50 LKS1763R

I absolutely hate that I did not wait and see this.. SMH!! Lol.. If I return my pair and cop, I can save 20 bucks but I got them from FTL and Im trying to get Platinum status so I think Ill just save the trouble.
mean.gif

probably only had ****** sizes tho

grizz wear a size 8.5......in womens [emoji]127773[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom