Nike air force 180 olympic Re-Retro? Am I missing something?

I remember scooping my pair for $40. Sat at outlets for months. Just waited until it hit that low. Went from $90 to $70 and so on.

i did see them @ finishline.com but i just thought it was a misprint for thier versio of the olympic shoe but i am glad i copped mine when they 1st dropped andcopped 2 more @ VIM for $29.99

That aint da only one....da black and grey air force max B just got RE-Released AGAIN in less then a year.....only way u can tell em apart from da 2nd retro from da winter is da newer ones were made 6/13/07 since both released in da all orange boxes...

wow, I have noticed them in alot of stores recently but seeing how they were really never sold out well where I live that is, I thought it was the same stock.I bought the blk/greys in September during a Emp Footlocker sale two pairs for $90.

Nike is messing this up for those who are keeping them in ice. They are re releasing every cb product. Can anyone post the pics to see whats the diff betweenthe new retros with the old retros?

^^^^ i too would like to see.....

Old retros seems like an oxymoron doesn't it?

Originally Posted by RABiDPope

Nike is messing this up for those who are keeping them in ice. They are re releasing every cb product. Can anyone post the pics to see whats the diff between the new retros with the old retros?
Can you explain how they're messing things up?

lmao i walked into transit today and saw em n was like#@+%?? and i asked the dude, like did yall have these in ur stocks that long or its a re-release. he saidyeah, i was hella shocked, lovely shoe, might cop if i get a chance

are they at footlockers? How much are they going for, $125 again I assume? Just might pick up a pair during F and F.

THIS IS THE STUPIDEST@*$% I HEARD ALL MONTH....WTF WHY WOULD THEY RETRO THESE IN LIKE A YEAR AND A HALFS TIME....SMH IF YOUMISSED IT YOU SHOULD HAVE TO WAIT...I GOT MY PAIR ON CLEARANCE AS WELL...I ONLY WORE THEM LIKE ONCE OR TWICE...ANYWAY...GO GET EM IF YOU MISSED OUT..THEYREHOT....SHOULDVE RETROED THE BLACK/BLU PAIR...

the black and blue pair came out the same time as these did in 05 if im not mistaken though.

^ahh love the black and blue pair
smokin.gif

You're mistaken. The blk/royal pair came out early '05 around late jan. early february. The olympics came out in the late summer.

more than likely re-did these to go along with the 180 barkley air force ones. that's the only logical reason i can think of.

Yea I was on 125th Street and seen em... was wondering the same thing... oh well... I got my pair 4 30 bucks so I feel good that I dont have 2 drop 100+ buckson em

Are these a general release?
Because I haven't seen them at my local finishline/footlocker/champs
If anyone in the East Bay has seen 'em give me a heads up

I'm still smh at myself for passing up these classics last time

Back
Top Bottom