Nike Air Force One Low - White/White/Volt

From Team AF1 thread

voltairforce1la3.jpg

voltairforce1sidedo5.jpg

Nike continues to roll out basic designed models with this simple White and Volt Air Force 1. A strong Volt color is used for the sole, heel tab, and on thetag. The shoe lacks a colored swoosh that would suit the shoe better than the solid White and would be more appealing. However, the shoe is pretty clean andbasic, but design color maybe a turn off due to its odd color choice and simplicity. No release date yet.

315122-119 White/White/Volt

I Like these
pimp.gif

Is "in before the lock" some sort of internet geek badge of honor I'm not aware of?

I likes. Beautiful summer shoe. Men's? Women's? Approx release date?

JPioneer, I respectfully disagree with you...I LOVE when they have the soles colored, and the checks are white...I remember having the wht/royal blue sole pairback in freshman year of hs...those were the days man...I hope nike puts out more like these...

Originally Posted by 604kicks

Looks like it's time once again for another retro of the cyber colorway...

47byxix.jpg
THAT'S how they should be. This new thing with the entire midsole being one color(no air/midsole line being colored in apart from the midsole),half the time matching the bottom, and the nike air in the back being the came color as the back panel, that's killing me.

Right template, I like the nice and simple look, but there are certain things that set the design off.

Back
Top Bottom