Nike Air Griffin? Why not?

EXCELLENT idea for a nickname OP. That really has a lot of marketing power. A beast that can fly, quite applicable. I hope they drop a nice shoe for him.

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

I like "Da White Howard" LOL!

But seriously, Nike can we at least get a PE standard model shoe release at HoH or something.

Maybe it will happen at the end of the year once he wins Rookie Of The Year. Tyreke Evans got his "Reke Havoc" HD2010s so I am sure it's on the cards for Blake.
white howard? please....
tired.gif
 if i remember correctly, griffin is half black...

It sounds like "Dwight Howard" obviously. I've seen it used before, I didn't make it up. Please... 
eyes.gif

Anyway, moving on from stupid nicknames...

Nike lets get something like this out on shelves to start the ball rolling. Slap the BG logo on there and we're good to go!

Nike-Air-Max-Fly-By-Pack.jpg

Originally Posted by TheGoldenChild

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

I like "Da White Howard" LOL!

But seriously, Nike can we at least get a PE standard model shoe release at HoH or something.

Maybe it will happen at the end of the year once he wins Rookie Of The Year. Tyreke Evans got his "Reke Havoc" HD2010s so I am sure it's on the cards for Blake.
white howard? please....
tired.gif
 if i remember correctly, griffin is half black...

It sounds like "Dwight Howard" obviously. I've seen it used before, I didn't make it up. Please... 
eyes.gif

Anyway, moving on from stupid nicknames...

Nike lets get something like this out on shelves to start the ball rolling. Slap the BG logo on there and we're good to go!

Nike-Air-Max-Fly-By-Pack.jpg

If they were to use part of his name in the name of his shoe, i think it would be blake,
to me, the Nike Air Blake sounds better than the Nike Air Griffin.

But Air Max Poster Child would be a nice name

If they were to use part of his name in the name of his shoe, i think it would be blake,
to me, the Nike Air Blake sounds better than the Nike Air Griffin.

But Air Max Poster Child would be a nice name

Griffin is the best this league has seen since LeBron, he is going to do great things. Him and Kevin Love are the future big men of this league... should be fun to watch.

Griffin is the best this league has seen since LeBron, he is going to do great things. Him and Kevin Love are the future big men of this league... should be fun to watch.

His skills would put dwight howard to shame, that spin move on boozer the other night man he left him standin and boozer is a decent defenderr. Id rate him as good as barkley and hes making guys around him better. Just look at andre jordan of late hes killin guys feedin off blakes energy.

His skills would put dwight howard to shame, that spin move on boozer the other night man he left him standin and boozer is a decent defenderr. Id rate him as good as barkley and hes making guys around him better. Just look at andre jordan of late hes killin guys feedin off blakes energy.

I think if he was to release shoes like the recent LeBrons (VIIs & VIIIs) and have hot colorways and have Nike throw in some good colorway concepts like they do with Kobe & LeBron and Grinchs and Pre Heats

His buzz is gettin better each day

This dude nickname should be ESPN Top 10 cause every morning I promise I see this dude doin a crazy dunk

I think if he was to release shoes like the recent LeBrons (VIIs & VIIIs) and have hot colorways and have Nike throw in some good colorway concepts like they do with Kobe & LeBron and Grinchs and Pre Heats

His buzz is gettin better each day

This dude nickname should be ESPN Top 10 cause every morning I promise I see this dude doin a crazy dunk

Back
Top Bottom