Nike Air Hoop Structure Infrared Sample - First Look

These are stupid fresh
pimp.gif
I am really liking these

Originally Posted by s dubl

Id need to see in person, or see pics from different angles before I can make a decision.

on another note....at least Nike did something right. If they're going to release a hybrid type shoe, they released the real version first.

JB...take notes.
too true. that's the way to do a hybrid without annoying those who like the og shoe, just release them both and everyone's happy (for themost part).

if nike's watching, dont scrap these. Love the 90's feel. If price range around 100 or less maybe getting two pair depending on the color but I likethis shoe alot. I also have the runners which are great

I love them. This shoe will be hot will dark denim or shorts. Keep it coming Nike! I know you guys are depressed with all the rain in Portland, but somethinghas you guys working now.

on another note....at least Nike did something right. If they're going to release a hybrid type shoe, they released the real version first.

JB...take notes.

EXACTLY. They can hybrid whatever the hell they want, but at least do the original shoe some justice.

Instead of retroing these...
c4725dbe1f682e8a74e2b2b41ea2f4e374d5693.pjpg

They decided to hybrid/mash-up this trash...
32915be36eea7327c8c41a96468c908f933f415.pjpg

Sorry for the hijack/rant.
tired.gif

I will not cop these cause I'm not really feeling them at all, but if people actually like these then more power to them.

Nike recycling old designs again.

Meanwhile designers like Petrie and Mayden have their concepts cut back and made into lesser shoes.

Originally Posted by SinnerP

JB...take notes.

EXACTLY. They can hybrid whatever the hell they want, but at least do the original shoe some justice.

Instead of retroing these...
c4725dbe1f682e8a74e2b2b41ea2f4e374d5693.pjpg

They decided to hybrid/mash-up this trash...
32915be36eea7327c8c41a96468c908f933f415.pjpg

Sorry for the hijack/rant.
tired.gif
I agree with you ,that they should have just retro'd the OG colorway of those agassi's because the mash-up they did looks exactly the sameminus the details on the back

Originally Posted by KbUeNo12

I agree with you ,that they should have just retro'd the OG colorway of those agassi's because the mash-up they did looks exactly the same minus the details on the back

Actually, the hybrid and the OG's are more different than just the heel part. The hybrid has the overall colorway of the ATC IV, but if you inspect thepattern closely, the "M" pattern design of the upper is the one from the ATC III (hot lime), while the toebox, blue lace hole bits, the lava splatterand the front part of the outsole are from the ATC II, just to name a few... there's a sketch breaking-down the shoe and where each part comes from...

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

A picture say a thousand words, all of which say CRAP

35d0w92.jpg

Wanting these more than the real thing means the death of real sneaks forreal
smh.gif
mad.gif
Don't be so dramatic.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom