Nike Air Huarache Bball 2012 (SUMMER 2012 - CounterKicks.com)

Can't wait to try these out for hoop. I'm thinking the traction will be mediocre on the hardwood. They look like a good outdoor shoe.

Someone in the Retro thread dropped an 11/11 date, but doesn't sound certain.  Anyone hear something about release date?

Someone in the Retro thread dropped an 11/11 date, but doesn't sound certain.  Anyone hear something about release date?

Originally Posted by Aquatic Barefoot

So tomorrow? Hmm... 

Originally Posted by Aquatic Barefoot

So tomorrow? Hmm... 

r these really hoop shoes? would they be the first with the free sole?

r these really hoop shoes? would they be the first with the free sole?

its not necessarily a free sole... just free inspired so yes it'll be functional for hoops, ala how they tried the free sole with the 2k5 but not as divided by grooves such as these

its not necessarily a free sole... just free inspired so yes it'll be functional for hoops, ala how they tried the free sole with the 2k5 but not as divided by grooves such as these

Not sure if it's just this thread but where's the info at? Everyone keeping it for themselves? Where do you buy these in the states?

Not sure if it's just this thread but where's the info at? Everyone keeping it for themselves? Where do you buy these in the states?

^i posted the day they released, i bought them from hanon-shop.

i dont want to roll the dice with these .

for example : 2009 true blues, jordan quais, amongst others.

wanted to snag just incase they dont release here in the states.

^i posted the day they released, i bought them from hanon-shop.

i dont want to roll the dice with these .

for example : 2009 true blues, jordan quais, amongst others.

wanted to snag just incase they dont release here in the states.

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

hanon-shop is such a shady business.

i ordered the day they released - purchased when FSR

got an email confirmation.

then i checked my staus on their site, said "failed" ??

so i emailed them (note when i first bought them, the price was cheaper, and increased the next couple of days)

they email me back saying your order was cancelled, sorry no more sizes avail
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

this is the LAST time i EVEr deal with them.

scam
tired.gif

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

hanon-shop is such a shady business.

i ordered the day they released - purchased when FSR

got an email confirmation.

then i checked my staus on their site, said "failed" ??

so i emailed them (note when i first bought them, the price was cheaper, and increased the next couple of days)

they email me back saying your order was cancelled, sorry no more sizes avail
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

this is the LAST time i EVEr deal with them.

scam
tired.gif

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Not out yet in the US, SneakerNews just posted a new article with on-foot images and all they say is to expect them in the US in the near future.

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Not out yet in the US, SneakerNews just posted a new article with on-foot images and all they say is to expect them in the US in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom