Nike Air Huarache Trainer: Black/Cool Blue 2/5/15, PRM Medicine Balls out now

Last edited:
View media item 14436762011 pair on the Left, 2015 pair on the right.

View media item 1443680
View media item 1443692
View media item 1443685Synthetic leather and Pebbled Leather

View media item 1443686insole difference, also.

Overall, the 2015 retro kills the 2011 retro by a landslide. I'm going to wear my 2011 pair to the gym. The quality sucks bad on the 2011 pair. Sloppy craftsmenship and thinner materials. The 2015 pair got thicker materials and just crafted well!
Repped for the pics..I really now consider the 11' pair a retro of the 01' pair & the "Cool Blue" an actual OG retro..just my opinion..obviously not fact from Nike or anything like that..I just remember getting the 11' & immediately saying something was off,wrong materials,wrong color.I guess when we were kids we would call the cool blue a grey color..cuz when I got these I was back in school again.

For those who have seen the black and cool blue in person, is the blue closer to gray, or is it legit blue?

Once I see them in real life I will likely cop then.
They're in my top 3 all time..probably as close as we will get to an OG for a while..I was happy enough to double up..honestly I didn't even see them,I had to grab..I would probably cop another of this edition..the 11' retro I was good wit the 1 pair.

Before I commit to making the purchase, are there going to be any other colors releasing? Nike should put these on iD like the did the LE.

Before I commit to making the purchase, are there going to be any other colors releasing? Nike should put these on iD like the did the LE.
There are a bunch of CW's on the market..I'm sure a few more will drop before they cool off on releasing so many back to back..an ID of the Air Trainer Huarache??? come on man,I need to save some money this year lol..I hope they do though.

IMG_4470.png

http://www.jimmyjazz.com/mens/footw...olor=White&utm_source=CJ&utm_medium=Affiliate

Back
Top Bottom