Nike Air Huarache Trainer: Black/Cool Blue 2/5/15, PRM Medicine Balls out now

This one?

Thats the guy!! My man Deftronic :lol:. I liked him back then lmao. I watch this like every two years to get my rocks off.

The song alone: Nikeee, youuu fu-**innn Suuuhuuck :lol:.

20210203_020515.jpg
20210203_020542.jpg
Anybody know the going price for these? I did post in the price check but no responses

Anybody know the going price for these? I did post in the price check but no responses
Not an OG colorway I believe but looks close to it. I just sold my old OG colorway pair from the last retro and got 240$ NDS.
I would guess those would go for no more than $150 but that’s if u have a buyer.

Not an OG colorway I believe but looks close to it. I just sold my old OG colorway pair from the last retro and got 240$ NDS.
I would guess those would go for no more than $150 but that’s if u have a buyer.

Where did you sell these, GOAT, since they were NDS? I got a few trainer Huaraches that I want to offload and they all are NDS or DS but the boxes are not the best (those older NSW brown boxes fell apart so easily).

Where did you sell these, GOAT, since they were NDS? I got a few trainer Huaraches that I want to offload and they all are NDS or DS but the boxes are not the best (those older NSW brown boxes fell apart so easily).
eBay. Seems like the more classic and true sneaker head kix sale better on eBay. Us old heads prefer older methods 😂

Maybe, like the Sunder Max, we'll see an OG retro after the collab?

Hopefully, but I wouldn't bet on it. I was so hopeful we were gonna get the OG colorways of the Carnivore after CDC did their all white & all black pairs. I REALLY wanted a new retro, as my current one, while totally wearable and fine, is too small now (broken big toe on my larger foot did this). But we never got them! 😞

Retail was definitely $90. Back then, when Nike retros come out, they released out of no where. You just walk into a shoe store and you see them sitting on shelves. You find out from word of month when a retro nike comes out.

Back
Top Bottom