Nike Air Huarache Trainer: Black/Cool Blue 2/5/15, PRM Medicine Balls out now

UNDS my cool blues, I think I'm about to get them Medicine Balls for the low. Feels like back in the day, shoot, easier than back in the day how easy and affordable these things are to get!!!

Not complaining one bit :D

^ They're sitting on Nike & Eastbay, i'm pretty sure everybody who wants em, will be able to get a pair on discount, just a matter of playing the waiting game.
That's exactly right, several months later and I'm about to grab a pair of Med Balls and a 2nd pair of Cool Blue's for 135.98 before tax!!!

Now just imagine every release with no hype beast
nerd.gif

Last edited:
That's exactly right, several months later and I'm about to grab a pair of Med Balls and a 2nd pair of Cool Blue's for 135.98 before tax!!!

Now just imagine every release with no hype beast :nerd:  
I hear u...but..I was a super hypebeast on these..2 pair's before the street date..I couldn't chance it..looks like they made just enough for fans of the shoe to get a pair at release & double up after on sale if they want..that would be the best way to drop kicks in a perfect world.

IM DEF ON THOSE TRIPLE BLACK CW.. WHO REMEMBER THE ALL BLK WITH THE GREY/WHITE SOLE HUARACHES FROM 2001-02.. THOSE WAS MY BABIES.. I SEEN SOMEONE AT WORK THE OTHER DAY WITH THEM ON AND I GOT A LIL TEARY EYED. REALTALK

just copped my wife a GS pair of the cool blues for $59.99 at FA...good time to use a reward if you have them.

Sorry I have no details, I saw this on IG. Is it a new retro of the White/Grey cw? The upper has some kind of texture, looks like ostrich leather but I'm not sure, they look different from the OG White/Grey cw I have.

Yuck. Just give us the Sander Claus color way (same color blocking) and call it a day.

Last edited:
I have a pair of 12s in the white emerald berry now but looking for another. All I've found is a 13 and while the 12s feel ok, they seem a little tight in the upper while I have ok room in the toe box. Just wondering how that 13 would fit.

Back
Top Bottom