Nike Air Huarache Trainer: Black/Cool Blue 2/5/15, PRM Medicine Balls out now

Emearlds are $52 at Nike.com use the code PUMPED..... Might double up

Last edited:
What are you referring to as the cardinals? I think this shoe is done as far as releases this year.

View media item 1796206Cardinals...my 8th grade shoe..need these again..basically a lot of colors used on the AJ7 "sweater" just released..hope that means we can get these,as Nike likes to release the same colors on multiple kicks a lot.

Last edited:
Oh yeah those. I wish but I really don't think they are doing those. I actually wore my emerald berry huarache trainers to work today though!

In the beginning of the thread they are listed to release. Been waiting all year for the Cardinals color.

In the beginning of the thread they are listed to release. Been waiting all year for the Cardinals color.
I have been waiting on a retro of these..didn't completely appreciate them in school..just cuz it was in the 90's on the east coast..most kids had AJ8 or AJ9 that yr..it wasn't easy getting these to match up wit the limited wardrobe..now..I would love a fresh pair.

Thing is the trainer huaraches haven't seen a new color release in many months. They've released all their pairs and remaining pairs have moved on to clearance sales and outlets. If they were doing the cardinal color way we would've heard more about it by now.

Where at? I just read the whole first page and there were only pics and wishful thinking.

This is malarkey. Nike releases all these corny ash colorways and renigs on OG ones slated to release. First, no Gundam Air Max 98. Now, no Cardinals Trainer Huarache. I'm also, starting to think they aren't going to release the OG all black CB94's. I'm very disappointed.

It seems the trainer is not done. We're getting an all black trainer huarache and trainer low.

We can get an all black but we can't get the Cardinals or the original Deion Danders green pair. :frown:

Today's wear.

Welp... are the cool blues still laying around anywhere by chance?
this :nerd:

Also looking for the emerald/berry jawns. How about the sizing on them? I've been reading the thread and it's been a mixed between going TTS and going a half size up. I had to go a full size up on the Scream Green Huaraches.

Is there anywhere else besides evilbay that I can look for these?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom