Nike Air Hyperflight Appreciation vol. Am I the only one searching for a pair???

Yeah swingman are useless but still for $10 thats cheaper then a pack of Hanes white Ts.

It would have killed me to wear a Nets jersey.

I hate u for having those white ones and u got them filthy cheap.

I would love to wear my black ones but would never do it.

I have a few pairs of Hyperflights. Maybe Ill take pics of them later.

Whenever I go to wear my yellow pair I end up taking them off bc its impossible to not look ******ed in them.

2lig8xc.jpg

Those Irredescents are
eek.gif

Anyway, no love for the Concept Japan's? Haha, definitely a love or hate version.

Also currently have the Carolina version (and I agree, you def. don't see many of those things around). I've had more (a bunch of HyperflightII's), but these are all I've got now. Def. appreciated (yes, even the COJP's, haha... and the snakeskin ones too).

^ If they had the black TPU wing and a black collar I woulda liked em.

The Snakeskins w/ a TPU wing woulda been HOT.
eek.gif

http://stores.ebay.com/best-buy505

Type in "Hyper Flight" in the search bar. He has the Navy HF II's and the Purple I's.

I purchased a pair of the Purple's last week, got them in today. They're legit! He only has smaller sizes as of now of the Purple cw, almost a FSR ofthe Navy II's.
$109 shipped.

I REMEMBER HAVING THESE , LOOKED GOOD BUT CREASES REALLY EASY AND IT STAYS OFF JUMP... TRYING TO BALL IN THESE HAD ME SLIDING ON HARDWOOD, NIKE PLEASEDON'T RETRO......
mad.gif

I Had The Silver Ones The Day They Droped. And I Also Destroyed Them They Day They Droped. Those Things Creased So Bad I Looked Like I Had Them For Like 3Years. And My Boys Let Me Know That To. SMH I Wasted Grandmas $110 On Those. But They Looked Nice New.

I have dreams of owning these again.
laugh.gif

They crease easily and can't withstand outdoor ballin (SMH at me) but overall a great shoe, especially if you like patent leather.
I am always looking for another pair on ebay, size 11, but haven't been able to find a DS pair and a good price.

Wow, great post. Completley forgout about my white/royal pair, probably haven't got them out in 3 years. Never liked to ball in them and I can't quitefigure out how to wear them casually. Sz 11 if anyone is interested.

Originally Posted by SHERLOCK FOAMS

http://stores.ebay.com/best-buy505

Type in "Hyper Flight" in the search bar. He has the Navy HF II's and the Purple I's.

I purchased a pair of the Purple's last week, got them in today. They're legit! He only has smaller sizes as of now of the Purple cw, almost a FSR of the Navy II's.
$109 shipped.

thats the same dude I got my purple pair from lol...
pimp.gif

they would break necks all the time. i had the all black ones and baby blue/white ones. awesome design but creased like hell

i remember when these came out i didnt get em cause mom thought they costed to much
i've been feigning for a pair ever since just havent gotten around to gettin em and when i do see some on ebay
i dont have the cash

Wow, they came out 7 years ago, and it doesn't even feel like it. I remember Terrell Brandon wearing the blue/white colorway on live TV, when theTimberwolves played the Spurs in the 2001 playoffs, and they looked madd hot, with the blk T'Wolves uniforms.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Wow, they came out 7 years ago, and it doesn't even feel like it. I remember Terrell Brandon wearing the blue/white colorway on live TV, when the Timberwolves played the Spurs in the 2001 playoffs, and they looked madd hot, with the blk T'Wolves uniforms.

Word!
Damn 7 years ago is a trip
Had these in high school (10th grade I believe) in the red colorway, I just recently offed them, they were beat to hell so I gave them to my neighbor!
Damn I want another pair,
Red, Blue, Purple, baby blue, orange and yellow (or any one of them lol)
Appreciated mos Def!
Thanks to MC OTAKU for bringing this thread back from thedeparted.

I remember having the silver hyperflight and when the 2's came out, got the graphite colorway. These are def appreciated. I would love to have all of thecolorways.

After Terrell Brandon ended his career wearing this shoe, I ditched mine. Cool looking shoe but no ankle support...

One of my grails for sure. Any DS 10-10.5's floating around out there let me know please.

Back
Top Bottom