Nike Air Hyperflight Appreciation vol. Am I the only one searching for a pair???

i remember these back in middle school. everyone had these. the orange and the purple ones were the best in my opinion

I'm looking for a navy, yellow and/or red pair in a sz 11. Let me know if anyone wants to sell theirs.

i need a pair sz 13 would be nice
nerd.gif

I hope nike retros these...I remember choosing between these and the flightposite 3s...i picked the all black hyperflights

I do regret sleeping on the flights though

I remember Rod Grizzard, Maurice Williams, Erwin Dudley, and the boys at U of Alabama wore the red HF's for the majority of the 01-02 season.

im still salty about passing on them originally. i remember i was in a footaction the day they launched...im still looking for DS pairs in orange and purple.

i got the carolina blue ones finally. i still want the blue/white, navy, and purple ones. this is seriously one of my favorite shoes of all time. screwhyperdunks, hyperflights forever

Originally Posted by nobody133

i got the carolina blue ones finally. i still want the blue/white, navy, and purple ones. this is seriously one of my favorite shoes of all time. screw hyperdunks, hyperflights forever
Come on Nike....Pull the trigger on em!!

I loved them when they first came out, only copped the Hyperflight 2's tho in silver. I thought I wanted them again and copped a pair off Ebay only to putthem back on there. I don't think these need to re-release.

I tried the yellow one playing on court, those are just so so , I don't feel the ankle protection is good enough~

i had the all blacks..nice shoe but the creasing was ridiculous. Hyperflights are def appreciated though..alot of memories

I remember seeing these everywhere when I was still in high school. I wanted a pair so bad but couldn't afford it at the time. I've been looking for apair of these for a while now. The purple ones are sick.

I bought the all black ones because a friend recommended them to me. Returned them after the first use because the ankle support just wasn't there. I got aFULL refund due to alot of customers complaining about lack of ankle support.

Back
Top Bottom