Nike Air Hyperflight

jaycub

Banned
Nike needs to retro these shoes they were one of the best Nike shoes ever made Nike won't regret releasing these

They looked real good but were horrible for hooping I wouldn't mind the Jason Williams colorway though. They also need to bring out the 2k3 (this pic is :x :pimp:)
5963945786_1d2f4c605d_z.jpg

As I was driving on the highway the other day, talking to myself i my truck as I do often, thinking out loud as I like to call it.. I said to myself, man.. wish they would retro the Hyperflights. Loved all the colors and I would for sure cop 4-5 pairs

But they crease something nasty :x

They're a dope shoe and i'm surprised Nike hasn't retroed them yet....Even as a HoH exclusive. However, I never understood how people hooped in these though. I have the royals and varsity purple and only used them for casual wear. Even then, I felt every pebble step on. These things had almost NO cushioning.

I would love to see a retro, but yes like everyone said they creased so easy and looked
sick.gif

Also would love to see a 2k3 retro
pimp.gif

Much appreciated. I would love to see the lenticular or iridescent samples release.

BTW... Who was Edward N Santos ???

I still remember that name from the box lid.

:nerd:

ehhh shoes were horrible to ball in and creased like a mofo. maybe if they just retroed the yellow ones itd be cool. other than that bleh

Last edited:
I got a homie that's not even into sneakers that keeps asking me have they retro'd the Orange Hyperflights. Hopefully they retro, would be a nice to my dude.

These things hit the clearance rack at Eastbay and Marshalls had them for $29 back in the day. Scooped a few pairs.....they were the lightest shoes back in the day, but I couldn't hoop in these things.

My boy balled in his hyperflight. Wore them into the ground. Swore up and down they were amazing for ball. All he did was put an insole in his. How his feet survived is beyond me.

If Nike were to release any of these, I doubt any of them would have the full length zoom bags. Not like the Hyperflights had them anyway.
Thinking back on it. We all say these shoes flopped because they sat in stores, hit clearance, sat in outlets, and hit discounted department stores. But don't all GR team signatures suffer from the same fate - even the recent ones?

But the full length zoom team shoes that Nike had during that period were :pimp:

These things hurt my damn feet last time I remember playing ball in them... they looked nice tho :\ I do agree ... Nike needs to retro these again!!!

The purple cw has become a staple in my Kings game attire. Still hunting for my size in the yellow cw.

Last edited:
i remember both the ultraflight and hyperflights. my dude had the ultras, them thangs was long as hell. them hyperflights was weak for hoopin? i know cats who was hoopin in the mugs all the time

Hyper flights like 2k3hit outlets so as a youngn I was able to scoop both man I miss em

Back
Top Bottom