Nike Air Hyperflight

Wearing my charcoal pair right now :pimp:

My fav shoes ever. Prob gone through about 12 pairs for basketball tho. Theyre disposable shoes. I always wear extra innersoles with mine.

Currently have 6 pairs for ball ,8 pairs to wear casually and 3 PEs for JWill ... which I will take to the grave.

One of my favorite looking Nikes. I love the hologram ones that are similar to the Flightposite 3's.

" BTW... Who was Edward N Santos ???  I still remember that name from the box lid."

I worked for NIKE Basketball R&D when these launched.  If I remember correctly, Edward N. Santos was the father of one of the developers, Craig Santos.  I believe Craig dedicated these shoes to his father, possibly in memory of him.

I love hyperflights
3755621653_eec91563c7_b.jpg

What I would do to have all of these In my size. Only owned the black and the charcoal. Always wanted the whites. I will buy every single color released if nike retros these.

my bro up at oregon had told me that spring 2013 is their intention or retroing not only the Hyperflights but the Ultraflights as well...GOD IS GOOD

Nah, they can keep all those. They always felt cheap to me. Can't imagine how the quality would be now :smh:

I'm a huge kings fan, and remember seeing jason williams wearing these on the court. everyone kept asking what was on his feet. Dope shoe until you take one step out the house and they're done! not to mention I have chanklas that are easier to hoop in. Maybe they'll retro them with updated technology like they have a few other shoes. I wouldn't mind seeing a hyperfuse-hyperflight.

FoamHyperPositeFlights? Anyone? lol

I remember having these back in the day day. The quality wasn't all that good back then if I remember correctly. But I'd cop a retro pair just for the nostalgia

I remember I had the orange and red joints in high school. My homeboy went up to NY and came back with the all white pair. Those joints never released in our state.

Hyperflights confirmed for summer 13 in a few very "hyped"/unique colors.

Last edited:
Trouble at homes are a must have. :nthat:

I had the prestos back in the day and loved them... Still have one shoe... not really sure what happened to the other one ?

Did these really "flop", or was it since their were so many c/w's, that it was hard not to catch a couple on racks? Never was a fan, but these shoes got love in nyc back then.

That Heroes Pack is disgusting,

I can't imagine how bad the quality will b on these.

I'll wait for pics to surface before I decide on them but I might have to get these regardless.

I can't imagine how bad the quality will b on these.

I'll wait for pics to surface before I decide on them but I might have to get these regardless.

I don't understand this comment. Its patent leather. How will the quality be that much different? Asmany have said, it wasn't a comfortable shoe to begin with. Hopefully Gentry and the guys at NSW do something about that.

Did these really "flop", or was it since their were so many c/w's, that it was hard not to catch a couple on racks? Never was a fan, but these shoes got love in nyc back then.
That Heroes Pack is disgusting,

Didn't flop...sure they could be found on sale...but, they sold VERY well @ retail...

The follow-ups...the Hyperflight 2 and the Zoom Turbine sold horribly....like, $19.99 @ Marshall's bad...

JM

Back
Top Bottom