Nike Air Internationalist Retro - Feb 5, 2014

Sad, but, same here

You feel the struggle. Don't know what race you are but if I was white I'd be the cool white guy with all the kicks. Bc I'm black I'm just trying to disobey and stand out too much at work.

You feel the struggle. Don't know what race you are but if I was white I'd be the cool white guy with all the kicks. Bc I'm black I'm just trying to disobey and stand out too much at work.
I'm the cool white guy with all the kicks. Its pretty overrated to be honest... 

Haha. I legit had a few guys at work tell me to stop with the nice kicks. Copped a pair of these and some new balance 990s and you'd swear I became a new person. I live in the south btw.

Haha. I legit had a few guys at work tell me to stop with the nice kicks. Copped a pair of these and some new balance 990s and you'd swear I became a new person. I live in the south btw.
haha... 990s are the ultimate white bro shoe... are you black? People Sterotype like crazy in the South... I'm in the South as well. The Internationalist and Pegasus 83s are the only shoes that I wear to the office, but when I'm in the gym people automatically assume that I listen to a lot of rap (which I do) and watch a lot of basektball (which I do) just because I keep some heat on my feet.  

haha... 990s are the ultimate white bro shoe... are you black? People Sterotype like crazy in the South... I'm in the South as well. The Internationalist and Pegasus 83s are the only shoes that I wear to the office, but when I'm in the gym people automatically assume that I listen to a lot of rap (which I do) and watch a lot of basektball (which I do) just because I keep some heat on my feet.  

Haha I am black. Great that we all can share bonds through sneaker problems.

I used to wear diff shoes daily but lately ive not been in sneaker mood and ive just been wearing these lunar baseball turf daily to the office.

But yeah .. for starters im the only black person, not guy, person at my job. And then everyone always complemented on my shoes n which diff pair i wore, how many i had etc. I wear hats daily too so it was always what diff hat i wore as well.

Also trying to break that mold. I still wear a hat though but only the same 2-3 really

new pair of these coming up .. suede/leather combo
[h1]Nike  Internationalist Luxe
Phantom/Sail-Light Bone
827888-055
$140[/h1]

The Jordan 1 colorways are on sale for 64.97 .. Nike also has 20% right now, $52 before tax

I'm a fan of the mids.

Might take a break from foams and get 1or2 of these.

Check your local Nike outlet, factory store.

I saw 2 colorways of the mids,the olives and infrareds. Both were $69.99

So, I got my first pair of these in the mail yesterday. Ordered the wolf grey, and so far I'm loving the shoes. Comfortable, great fit and design; they're fresh beaters with a good price point. The tongue is my only complaint; way too thin, IMO. Not a deal breaker, though. I plan on buying a few more pairs.

Back
Top Bottom