Nike Air Jordan 1 (I) Low - Puerto Rican National Team

Nike Air Jordan 1 (I) Low - Puerto Rican National Team
puerto-rico-air-jordan-1-phat-3.jpg

Nike Air Jordan 1 (I) Low - Puerto Rican National Team, which provides support to thePuerto Rican National Team, which has been sposored by Jordan Brand for a while now. They haveprovided the team with things such as equipment and moral support. Only 72 pairs of these shoes were released, and among three stores, making them verylimited. The stores that received them included the Shoe Gallery in Miami, Goliath in Spanish Harlem, and House of Hoops in NYC. The shoe features a red,white, and blue color scheme, along with extra padding, a frog on the inside of the tongue, a Puerto Rican flag on the back, and a basketball merged with thePR flag on the front of the tongue. They have been dubbed the PHAT Air Jordan 1 (I)'s, are are sold out at all three locations.
puerto-rico-air-jordan-1-phat-2.jpg

puerto-rico-air-jordan-1-phat-5.jpg

puerto-rico-air-jordan-1-phat-4.jpg

indifferent.gif

did none of you notice where those links were going? Thanks for ripping my photos too stylesell.cn...

Nike hasn't made a decent PR sneaker since the PR3.....

So I made my own.....

PR AM1. Dedicated to my Grandmother (Abuela in Spanish) and Grandfather (Abuelo in Spanish), who each moved on in the last 5 years.
RIP
29kpdg4.jpg

4gyuh05.jpg

30vlt34.jpg

2wgyj5h.jpg

All the little chicos and chicas in my hood will have these. If I was from Puerto Rico Id cop

Originally Posted by illphillip

Nike hasn't made a decent PR sneaker since the PR3.....

So I made my own.....

PR AM1. Dedicated to my Grandmother (Abuela in Spanish) and Grandfather (Abuelo in Spanish), who each moved on in the last 5 years.
RIP
29kpdg4.jpg

4gyuh05.jpg

30vlt34.jpg

2wgyj5h.jpg

Those are
pimp.gif

Loving the lacelocks too.

RIP to your grandma and grandpa

Stylesell's website... Lol. "Everything must go. Huge big time sales event. For you I'll make it $109.99". I'm almost sorry I clicked onthe link.

Back
Top Bottom