Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Let me chill 
nerd.gif

Last edited:
1 shot left for me.
Other than that might put something on top and get them today.

Usually on team retail but might go bron to avoid that camp life.

Kinda annoyed, but my local shop already had ghost chairs..

These dudes alwayse show up the morning of lol

wait..how does that even work? Nobody touches the chairs and they arrive a few hours before the store opens and still claim their spot on line? How do people go along with that?
No idea, it's been going on for years and I've asked that a million times. Don't understand it at all
imo, at the end of the day it's on the store owners/managers to regulate the line and lay down the law. But somehow store management always seem to be afraid to upset their customers so instead they just let things be since they gonna get paid regardless.

The sneaker game over the last decade or so has been trash to say the least. There is a lot left to be desired in terms of ethics.

Not even sweating on these. Prices are reasonable on the early pairs. All about patience, or wait for a Yeezy drop for hype to hit a standstill.

If anyone is able to get a serramonte Footlocker check in code, can yall spare it. Currently at work, and will not be able to make it in time.

Your forgetting people with 6 mins waitlist ... I think it's 6 mins - 6 min waitlist - 5 min ...
really? I don't recall that thats how it works. My last waitlist only waited until after the 3 hour Confirm period and then it let me know that they found me a reservation after people didn't confirm theirs. 

How to get a pair reserved? I have the Nike+ account but I haven't been able to reserve any sneakers at all. Is there something specific I have to do?

Got my reserved!!!

Ordered my pair...no need to worry if I'm getting a pair on Saturday or not :smokin

Thanks Nike+

Just wanted to check. My country recently launch the nike online store itself. I'm guessing that most probably we will not get Jordan releases so soon as we don't even have Nike+ app in our app store.

Will I be able to cop from UK and ship to a forwarder? I haven't been able to get any Jay 1s so far. Really really hope to get a pair and end this sneaker buying game before my wife kills me.

On a side note, do you guys think that my wife is right when she says you don't need this many shoes? I mean... it really doesn't see too much to me.

So far I have -

Flyknit Racer Multi 3.0

Sockdart TF

Lunar flyknit 3

Asics GL 3 x Reigning Champs.

NMD Monochrome Black Mesh

NMD White OG

Yeezy 350 v2

Ultraboost Gold Medal

Ultraboost v1 Black and White

Crazylight Boost 2016

And yes, let me stunt them for a bit.

**EDIT** I should add that for me to stop, I need

Air Jordans 1 ( BT/Chis/Breds/Royals/SBB )

Air Jordans 2 ( Quai 54 )

Air Jordans 4 ( White Cement )

Air Jordans 10 ( OVO/NY City Pack )

Air Jordans 12 ( OVO )

Kobe X ( Any, I just need this to ball in and compare with the crazylights )

Yeezy Boost 750 ( Any )

Sounds fair ain't it? One pair each and all.

Back
Top Bottom