Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Quick question, does anyone in here use a bot? You can PM me if you'd like, I just have one question that I need some help with. 

Has the fta app countdown actually worked for anybody? Everybody I know that used it got there countdown removed multiple times and didn't let them enter after it closed.
true ... once its locked - it's  locked. Haven't had a problem with it but I didn't update it either cause I could see no good coming of updating during a drop. #GlitchSZN

Where at? It released today?
Guarantee tickets for tomorrow. My bad
Won a pair at somerset [emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]

Now I gotta find my ticket
sick.gif
Lol. You trying to find ways to miss out on a pair 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I'll keep an eye out for you. If I get it, I'll give to you for cost price. 7.5 is often released here. 

The same for you as well, but getting 2 pairs of 7.5 might be difficult. let's hope Karma is on my side.

What magic land of 7.5's are you in?
I remember not being able to get a pair of the maroon 6's because they were size 8 and up in the states. Only saw one site in the uk with my size but didn't go thru with it

i just called my local Athletes Foot & they had a 12 but made me buy a tshirt, which I was cool with. 

I havent had a problem with my FL countdown. But, i only have a one minute head start because the app would let me check in as VIP as well. Not platinum, even though I purchase way more than $300 in 12 months lol.

Any DMV heads been by nike georgetown and seen if there are ghost chairs lined up? I don't think these will sit, but if it's going to be as much of a ****show as the breds release I dont think i'll even try to go down there

Athletes foot ?

What state are you in
I thought these stores went out of business years ago.

Wow havent heard that store name in years here in Cali. I bought 01 royals and breds there at a discount for like $60 a piece. Jacked the jumpman keychain on the display pair too lol

Back
Top Bottom