Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I have the worst luck with getting anticipated 1's for retail. It's never once happened for me
i know how u feel man i was actually in the same boat but managed to finally hit on these today!!....i don't know if they made more of these than the other 1s that released but hope u find your pair for a decent price

Wow. Was right on the ball and still missed on SNKRS . Got through with 3 clicks on foot locker tho. Big Thumbs down to shipping however.

It's mind boggling how you guys are even able to add to cart on these garbage *** foot sites and the SNKRS app didn't even give me a chance at all smfh
Congrats to who copped

First time I've seen SNKRS delay like that. Smh was trying to cop for my homeboy. With the way that went I'm not sure I can view SNKRS as a reliable option anymore.

snkrs was not showing up for me at 8 but desktop eventually did after a few refreshes and that's where i found my luck

copped on JJ too but could never get to cart

As much as I've hated on Foot Locker, their mobile app came thru big for me with the black toes. Don't think I'm gonna mess with their desktop site on the hyped releases anymore. 

That delay must've helped a lot of us.

I got thru for the first time on SNKRS!  Finally able to get a W on there for my size 9.  Confirmation email just came in too.

Congrats everyone that hit!

Well that fun. On to the next release. If anyone has an extra sz 9, I couldn't even get 1 so I know it's rough out here, would totally appreciate the look out. Congrats to those that were fortunate enough to snag a pair.

On my laptop the site said coming soon until like 10:02. On the SNKRS App it said sold out at 10:01 until about 10:03.  I was able to get them on the site at around 10:02 when the price randomly appeared and it said I was in line.  I tried the SNKRS App again right after I was in line on the site and it let me through as well but I didn't go through with it because I didn't want to double purchase.

It was a weird set up from 10 to 10:02am.

That a very f*ed snkrs rollout.
At one mobile refresh, had the first top pic show price and connect to purchase and the rest of pics had "coming soon". See the app was updated 11/5, something was messed up.

Back
Top Bottom