Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Shipped.. only says on SNKRS app, no email.

Also, delivery pushed back a day to Friday the 11th.. which is a holiday! 
mean.gif

I don't know how my payment went through on SNKRS but I left an old credit card address on there :lol:

eBay pair shipped to California 
pimp.gif
 pair at my parents house in Texas sitting till I get home for Thanksgiving 
smokin.gif

Bought my pair for resale(smh) It's shipped. Just waiting for them to come in Wednesday, hopefully :smile:

If you have never had a pair canceled, then you don't understand the shipping confirmation paranoia.
Some of us have a legitimate reason to be on edge :lol:

If you have never had a pair canceled, then you don't understand the shipping confirmation paranoia.

Ever since my masters were canceled I'm not confident I've got the shoes until they're in my hands lol

Ever since my masters were canceled I'm not confident I've got the shoes until they're in my hands lol
Yep. I've seen packages ship and not arrive. I had a package get lost being held for will call so until its in my hands nothing is guaranteed...

UPDATE:

I called customer service and filed a complaint.  they are blaming it on the app saying it was "faulty" on Saturday.  Which is total BS.  They said that they would look into the store and the manager that denied me my pair.  I'm still pissed that someone at that store used my name to purchase shoes.  All the Rep could do was offer me was a 15% code.  I told her to shove that code. I ended up copping the BT's elsewhere.  Bogus how greedy some scumbag employees can be..

Be careful out there peeps.  

Try ordering something from China. Their shipping and tracking system, or lack thereof, will make you a nervous wreck. :lol:

Last edited:
ok i emailed rock city, they emaild back allready and said they have been SHIPPED, wonder why they nvr sent a conformation?? good thing i emailed them!

smh...just paid $240 shipped. Wish I got these for retail, but wasn't going to let these get away from me.

Last edited:
did everybody get rockcity email abvout shipping? i still havent just checking

I thought they didn't send me one so I called. The guy I talked to said he was in charge of shipping and he remembers seeing my name. Anyways he said the system sometimes takes a while to send emails. I told him thanks. Just checked my junk folder and saw he sent it 1pm cst

Back
Top Bottom