Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

What kinda deals on the 8.5?
I´m located in Germany so I dunno how that translates to Dollar exactly but I can´t find a size 9 for under 250 + shipping etc while 8.5 I have seen deals around 220 (euros that is). That´s not much of a difference really, but I paid 250 for the Breds and refuse to pay the same for Black Toes out of sheer principal at the moment

One more black tongue shot.
I like the look a lot but what does the black Yin Yang look like now?  Did you just scrap the shoe altogether?  It seems like a waste of about paying maybe $100 for the black Ying Yangs just for the tongues.

I like the look a lot but what does the black Yin Yang look like now?  Did you just scrap the shoe altogether?  It seems like a waste of about paying maybe $100 for the black Ying Yangs just for the tongues.

I had the black ying yangs for a while (discounted price) and got some good use out of them. They're not a shoe I can't live without of, so the decision wasn't hard for me to swap. They are now tongueless, looking sad. I'm happy with the results though.

Yes. My tracking updated in the morning. And the BTs have arrived. Fresh packed the BTs in their shopping bag then shoved it into the shoebox. Never seen anything like it before lol.
HILARIOUS LOL.. I SAW YOUR NOTIFICATION IN MY EMAIL AND THOUGHT YOU MEANT THEY PUT IT ALL IN A BAG THEN DOUBLE BOXED
laugh.gif

I placed my order on launch day and received my pair from GOAT today as well.  On another note...I'm really digging the black tongue but will only do it if there's a donor shoe I can get cheap enough.

great quality comparison video

good vid. My thoughts:

Own:

CM, YY, SBB 1, Banned, BT, BW (14'), LM B/W

Rank quality (overall, not just focusing on a few side panels):

1. LM B 

2. BT

3. SBB 1

4. LM W

5. BW (14')

6.Banned

8. CM

9. YY B

Last edited:
good vid. My thoughts:

Own:
CM, YY, SBB 1, Banned, BT, BW (14'), LM B/W

Rank quality (overall, not just focusing on a few side panels):

1. LM B 
2. BT
3. SBB 1
4. LM W
5. BW (14')

6.Banned

8. CM
9. YY B
I Disagree Whole Heartedly wit your placement of the cm and banned 1s. All over the cm, collar, side panels, and heel, the leather is better than the BT and the banned. The only reason to put the banned higher is if you like tumbled leather over smooth.

To put the cm only right above the YY is pure farce.

I Disagree Whole Heartedly wit your placement of the cm and banned 1s. All over the cm, collar, side panels, and heel, the leather is better than the BT and the banned. The only reason to put the banned higher is if you like tumbled leather over smooth.

To put the cm only right above the YY is pure farce.
CMs have similar black panels to Banneds (except the lace-way, which is slightly softer). That leaves the toe box and collar -- which I prefer the Banned's tumbled to CM's smooth, slightly, rough leather. The tumbled bumps it up a notch higher on my list. 

Have to disagree with the BT. BTs are soft leather all around -- very similar to the B/W. I really prefer that feel over the slightly stiff of CMs. The BTs are killing it for quality as far as I am concerned. 

Last edited:
Idk what cm you got but the black collar part on the CM, as well as the panel with the swoosh and toe were softer on the CM than the banned 1s, banned is kindve stiff in comparison.

black Leather on banned 1 toe is same as the Yin yang , i have both in hand now

Last edited:
Idk what cm you got but the black collar part on the CM, as well as the panel with the swoosh and toe were softer on the CM than the banned 1s, banned is kindve stiff in comparison.
Yea the swoosh is soft and the panel i would say is slightly softer. I don't usually dig the tumbled, but if I am putting them up against each other, i'm more down with the banned leather.

i'm feeling the red laces on these more than black.. .white or black tongue. ****, never thought i'd say that. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom