Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

That means I was chatting to auskicks this afternoon. Yeah the 1.5 tongue is like the 2016 tongues so probably a better match. Must say really prefer the black tongue on the blacktoes.
1.5 tongues are not as padded as the remastered molds. But closer to the remastered since they have the slit in the tongue as opposed to the loop on the '13s.

Hey, could anybody take his time for 1 minute and help me out with a legit check on these please? Just look up under the threats I've started :smile:

Merry christmas to you all :smile:

Finally wore mine and man they are comfortable. More comfortable than my black/white 1s but maybe cause i shouldve sized up on these. These new remastered releases fit kinda bigger than the previous releases but they fit perfect.

Used 2013 breds. Toungue was exactly the same length as the white toungue that was in there. Only difference is there is no "R" for the registered trade mark next to the nike air like there has been for most remastered releases. Sold my white toungue 2013 breds for $60.

Not really sure how anyone can say any Jordan 1 is underrated or slept on. The market is huge and nobody is surprised by any release anymore. All you have to do is follow the dollars. The market never lies.

Resale always settles where it should be.

Last edited:
They aren't garbage

The leather on the black toe 16's isn't that much better than the 13's. Chicago's and Shattered Backboards were better.

Agreed the leather on these isn't that much improved its not as plush as the Chicago 1s, I had the 13s and the leather wasn't bad on those it was decent, these are lil more softer and plush but I still prefer these over chi's

Leather on the back of the chis is like a brick. Leather on Chi isnt better than these at all

decided since I haven't been able to find someone in the NYC to do the tongue swap on my DS pair to do it myself....wondering if folks have ran across any tongue swap threads on NT. Did a search and only saw the AJKO tongue tag swap....

decided since I haven't been able to find someone in the NYC to do the tongue swap on my DS pair to do it myself....wondering if folks have ran across any tongue swap threads on NT. Did a search and only saw the AJKO tongue tag swap....
Any local shoe repair shop should be able to do it.

I was only out of $20

You can always dye the tongue instead. easier and cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom