Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

So glad I locked in that presale... hopefully it comes through [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji][emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127999[/emoji]

these will be easily had come release day. If NK and the FTL out here both had 400 each that should be a good indiciation of whats to come

these will be easily had come release day. If NK and the FTL out here both had 400 each that should be a good indiciation of whats to come
did u hit? I got outta class by 1130 but it wouldve taken me an hour+ to get the NK. didn't really think they would have 400 pairs 
mean.gif

For those of you that managed to get that early release cop, how is the leather on these Black Toes?

I can tell they ain't tumbled in most of these pics, but is the leather at least close to the 2015 Chicagos and/or 2015 UNCs?

QS (quickstrike) is more about marketing than production run numbers....traditionally, folks have tied to QS to production numbers as HS (hyperstrikes) were hard allocation numbers. With QS it just means a 2-week out marketing window which is consistent with the BTs as it just 'popped' up on release calendars. I definetly think this drop is a good sign this is a strong production run....curious for those who picked up today what are the production dates on your pairs?

I don't think so

This is all promo pop up crap so of course they will have pairs

did u hit? I got outta class by 1130 but it wouldve taken me an hour+ to get the NK. didn't really think they would have 400 pairs 
mean.gif
I got two banneds. Didn't feel like waiting for black toes since Fox dropped them after banneds were sold out. 
I don't think so

This is all promo pop up crap so of course they will have pairs
Doubtful. Same spots that dropped them today said they would have more on RD, so take it with a grain of salt

Regardless of the size of the production run for the Black Toes, they will still sell out rather quickly. So whether you cop for $220 on a preorder or decide to wait til RD to cop for retail, you're gonna have to cover all bases imho

Regardless of the size of the production run for the Black Toes, they will still sell out rather quickly. So whether you cop for $220 on a preorder or decide to wait til RD to cop for retail, you're gonna have to cover all bases imho

without doubt .... all bases need to be covered

Word, my westbay preorder was just a safety net. If either of my House of Hoops plugs can bless for retail, i'm cancelling it.

"2013 black toe AJ1 on the right vs 2016 black toe AJ1 on the left - I don't see any differences in quality aside from 2016 little lighter"

"The 2013 is a size 9 and the 2016 is a size 12 so obvious size difference but quality is the same. No major differences"

Images & Info Via Lukevan7's Twittter

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom