Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

With the Men sizing releasing only 8-14 on SNKRS and multiple retail chains not getting them, it's safe to say these will be somewhat more limited than most of the 1s that released this year.

With the Men sizing releasing only 8-14 on SNKRS and multiple retail chains not getting them, it's safe to say these will be somewhat more limited than most of the 1s that released this year.

sounds like something the tensai genius would say.

rj7n7pd.jpg

ended up payin 250 last time I waited to see if I could get ban 1s for retail ended up payin 330

Last edited:
Is there a 'market' for laser 1's. sitting on a brand new pair...would like to at least recoup close to retail, last bit of pairs in stores went on sale I think

Last edited by a moderator:
don't think there is a booming aftermarket for lasers....most I've seen sold on fleabay were going at below retail (even FC has pairs slightly below or at retail for sale last time I checked). I think in part Nike took an L by pricing them at $185 (low key wondering if this was going to be the 'new' retail value of 1s and after seeing the lasers not move if Nike rethought this). If you have an 8.5 on hand I might be interested in taking them off your hand...PM me. 

don't think there is a booming aftermarket for lasers....most I've seen sold on fleabay were going at below retail (even FC has pairs slightly below or at retail for sale last time I checked). I think in part Nike took an L by pricing them at $185 (low key wondering if this was going to be the 'new' retail value of 1s and after seeing the lasers not move if Nike rethought this). If you have an 8.5 on hand I might be interested in taking them off your hand...PM me. 

Thanks, yea I figured I'll have to sit on them for a while to see anywhere close to what I spent (luckily only $160)...it's an 11.

Does anybody know the production amount on these? I heard they may be as limited as the Reverse Shattered BB's. 
I haven't seen much in the way of the production run numbers....but here's my thoughts: I find it odd Eastbay is not offering up pairs (or rather it's not on its release calendar) nor Champs -- both who traditionally have 1s. The alt-SBBs are an offshoot of a new colorway that was just introduced last year so I can see Nike not doing a large run as it didn't have a precedence if they could move the product -- particularly with OG colorways on deck in close proximity (ie: these and UKs). I think these will require some finnessing to get for some smaller markets but wouldn't be surprised if there are tangibly more pairs than the alt-SBBs. I don't think there will be as many pairs as BReds and due to the sizable pre-release seeding I'm not expecting a restock before the holidays of these (possibly a small one around all-star week). 

rj7n7pd.jpg

ended up payin 250 last time I waited to see if I could get ban 1s for retail ended up payin 330
Curious .... what's the production run dates on your pair? just want to source against my WB pair when it comes in incase I don't hit on release day (or the pair if I do hit they are shipping). 

Quote:

I got the same garbage reserve, Nike thinks I want to drop $200 for these heck naw. For **** sakes I don't even want to drop $20 dollars for these c'mon on son.
They reserved me those and the KD9s in the same color. like nike thinks i'm an athlete or something
nerd.gif

Local foot action is getting 24 men's pairs. 36 GS.

Almost same as bred 1 amount. Just a little more men's sizing available.

Spoke to HOH by my girls place

30 pairs of black toes :smh:

Exact same number of banners they got

So with the WB worries about thought I would checkout what some of the fugazi sites are offering as pairs....it looks like they have built up the collara height but you still can find widows peak (back tab, toebox), the swoosh seems small-ish, but the wings seems centered correctly. the insole have teeth and size tag but the dates are definitely off....

Back
Top Bottom