Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Im.thinking about doing that preorder too. Incase I miss out. I know resell is guna be well above $220

If the $220 price is coming from the source I think you all are talking about, I suggest keeping all the communication via PM if y'all know what I mean.

Yeah also pre ordered from this said supplier. We shall see. Whiplash reputation is on it. Haha

Was just playing around with the FTL and FTA apps on my phone and lo and behold I saw that the App Reservation Procedure with the headstart is now live in Southern California. 

Not sure when this went into effect in Los Angeles but it's on and crackin

Those navy Air Ships are fire. Does anyone know if black tongue black toes ever released to public with Nike Air?
 They were never available to the public with NA. They were in the Old Love / New Love pack but those had a jumpman on the tongue / heel.

I know they'll come out eventually and when they do I'm all in. That is one of the reasons I like the Frags so much, I love the color blocking of the black toes with the black tongue, it just looks so much better than the white tongue.

Thought it was suppose to be this year given that instagram photo of the 1 mid pack that had #HIGHOG
You really think they would come out with the black toe (the one releasing in November with the white tongue) and the Old Love / New Love pack? Maybe someone wasn't paying attention to details and just meant the black toe minus the black tongue (because to some people it's the same) and then the wu tang 1's as well.

Back
Top Bottom