Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I'm hopeful about the app reservation system. Out of the 10 or so stores I regularly enter at, I've only won at 3 of them ever. We're talking over the course of several years I have never ever hit at 7 of those stores. Highly unlikely if the raffles are administered fairly.

Smh Of course the only store I have VIP in (Champs) is the only footstore not getting them down here

how its the exact same shoe only the leather is a little different and not by much
The leather is different by more than "not much".
The tongue had 10x more padding
The insole has 10x more padding.
The only thing that is the same as the 2013 is the rubber sole. I have more than enough 2013-2015 1's to know that these are a great retro, and much better than the 2013. I'm sure by next Saturday, there will be a lot of people that agree with that.

So I'm an idiot lol. I totally forgot I won't be in Cleveland for this release because I'm going to SneakerCon N.Y. Soooooo...what are my chances at getting these in N.Y.?

High.... cause you're going to sneakerCon. Seriously though there are a couple of shops doing FCFS for them (112 west 34th, flight23 which is on 34th and 11 west 34th). I expect there will a couple hundred pairs at these large shops .... but then again there will be a thousand folks between these shops.

The stores I checked on the Foot Locker app says FCFS but when I called them they said they are doing raffles through the app, hmmmm

thanks for answering.
1 more question, 
when can u sign up to reserve a pair and do you have to be at that specific location?

To sign up you don't need to be in the store just need to do it through th app. For the checkin head start award you need to be in a participating store .... but however if you can get the headstart with the code (which is good for an hour) -- say the instore beacon is down then a manager gives you a code (or the type it in) you use within the app

Coming from a person who has a pair of the 2016 Black Toe 1s, if you own the 2013 version you really aren't missing much. It's not a huge leap like the 2013 Bred 1s compared to the 2016 Bred/Banned 1s you'll live not having 2016 Black Toes.

Last edited:
Coming from a person who has a pair of the 2016 Black Toe 1s, if you own the 2013 version you really aren't missing much. It's not a huge leap like the 2013 Bred 1s compared to the 2016 Bred/Banned 1s you'll live not having 2016 Black Toes.

Cool, I was wondering that

Outside of a completely different mold....... makes the 2013's look like mids.

Anyone in Portland Oregon if you got the shiekh code for lloyed center please post it or pm me. If i end up going i'll post it up

The leather is different by more than "not much".
The tongue had 10x more padding
The insole has 10x more padding.
The only thing that is the same as the 2013 is the rubber sole. I have more than enough 2013-2015 1's to know that these are a great retro, and much better than the 2013. I'm sure by next Saturday, there will be a lot of people that agree with that.

i dont know about that
but i dont see the difference i have more then enough 1's from 2001 to 2016 and there is little difference with this colorway

now with the breads there is a big difference from the 2013 to the 2016
both the 2013's and the 2016's breads i own

granted i dont have every nike air OG colorway that was released in 2013 but i know what i'm talking about
what the shoe is made with might be different but colorway and the soles are the same

cosign

Last edited:
I have 2 pairs of 2013s one DS are the 2016 worth buying? Especially since the cheapest I've seen them for is $275 . the general consensus I've seen is no, just wanted to confirm. Thanks

Back
Top Bottom