Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

To everyone that pm'd me earlier, wanted to say thanks for actually saying thanks! Appreciate it! 
nthat.gif
Good luck guys!

Last edited:
entered two raffles in St. Louis yesterday, .. both said interest was pretty low.  i'm on the fence myself, but if I win I'll go decide in person.  The colorway is dope, I just wish they would've gone premium SBB / BRED quality.

Some of y'all internet tough guys are too much man :lol: A lot of members share codes on releases, or do like @babyJs23 and post links ahead of time. People contribute every release. This is nothing new

You talking about me? @ me then. It's one thing to ask for a link (thanks @babyJs23 :nthat:) but to ask how and where these shoes are releasing locally is something entirely different. The majority of people in this country own a smartphone. You telling me dude can't check for himself? FOH

You talking about me? @ me then. It's one thing to ask for a link (thanks @babyJs23 :nthat:) but to ask how and where these shoes are releasing locally is something entirely different. The majority of people in this country own a smartphone. You telling me dude can't check for himself? FOH

My post wasn't directed to you

Back
Top Bottom