Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

No reservations for me - anyone have the codes for Footaction/Footlocker in GSP NJ? Wont be able to make it to the mall by 6
ohwell.gif

This Nike+ app keeps reserving all these sneakers for me and I don't know why. Like today they reserved me those Black Toe 1s. I don't want that crap. Didn't want the Alternate SBB 1s, Banned 1s, Ginger 4s, etc but I keep getting selected. I"m about to give them a call and tell them to stop selecting me for this junk.

Flexing :smokin

Damn never taking Ws only Ls. **** Nike I'll give my money to adidas instead since you don't want to take my money.

All I ever do is buy J's off Snkrs and Nike can't hook me up with a reserve lmao **** you nike. Not even the trash 31s, not that I want them

can someone please help me?

I have my pair reserved through the nike + app until 5pm but it doesnt let me purchase?

What's up with this Nike+ app? I have a pair reserved but cannot purchase. There is no Buy button once I hit get yours

I have my pair reserved through the nike + app until 5pm but it doesnt let me purchase?
@abalian  call the support number on the previous page of the app. They'll process your order over the phone and can see that you had a reservation. Congrats!

the first few times I tried hitting the "get yours" button it told me not available. I had to close the app, reopen and log back in for it to work.

anybody got a foot locker head start check-in code for socal?
Don't u just log in and they'll give you a 3 Min head start. I don't get how this works. Can someone explain. I heard somebody say u have a better chance If u actually in the store when it's time to reserve. I don't get it. Helllllllllllpppppppppppppppp. Puhhhhleasseeee

The Nike rep just completed my order over the phone. He said they have a known Android issue they are working to resolve with the app

Call Nike and ask them about your issue. They will be able to check that you have access to a reserve and then you can place an order through the phone

The Nike rep just completed my order over the phone. He said they have a known Android issue they are working to resolve with the app
what info did you have to give them? did they confirm you had a pair reserved? feeling a scheme coming on after reading this

Question for people with reserved BTs on nike app.. did yall have certain "following" groups in your account like Jordan or Basketball? 

Back
Top Bottom