Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Snkrs sucks..came on live at 10:05..I forgot my password prolly didn't matter

Just pd resale

Maybe FTL reservation will come thru

Quality on these gonna be suspect I guarantee. It's too easy of a cop.

Cause these joints are easy to cop. Think of releases where the leather quality is A1 its hard to cop because they produce fewer numbers Sbbs for instance even Breds. Everyone cooking like this in these cause the quality isn't gonna be on the level of those 2.
Dude the leather is really nice on these, I don't know why you keep posting that bs.

Cause these joints are easy to cop. Think of releases where the leather quality is A1 its hard to cop because they produce fewer numbers Sbbs for instance even Breds. Everyone cooking like this in these cause the quality isn't gonna be on the level of those 2.
That's a over-generalized statement... Just because it was an easy cop for you then the quality must suck.

Are you even reading the comments? Not everyone was successful.

Got conformation on Villa but wanted to get through on SNKRS as backup. Hopefully I'm all good on Villa. Only thing I can say is during the cement IV drop I had left the crib and thought it was over and they popped back up on SNKRS at like 12:45 eastern at my kids basketball game. Hopefully they pop back up.

Quality on these have already been reviewed as being nicer than '15 Chicagos. Just because it was an "easy" cop doesn't mean the quality has to suffer lol. 

Well that sucked SNKRS app. Like so many have been saying, it went from "coming soon" to "sold out." I clicked it and it let me pick a sz 9, only to say pending, and ultimately hand me a fresh L. Wow.

I have the worst luck with getting anticipated 1's for retail. It's never once happened for me

Last edited:
I've been umimpressed with most AJ 1 quality ... SBB 1 , Breds . I still paid some $$ for them, but they aren't where I think they should be. SBB 1 quality was a bit overrated. Honestly I think these are 120$ shoes at best. 

how does any human being get anything from footlocker? all these years i have never once gotten a release online from them

Back
Top Bottom