Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Wow I was about to give up after that SNKRS mess and I carted a sz 13 on footlocker just now. 

What's the secret to getting a pair in your cart on the Foot sites? Clicking "add to cart" repeatedly until one finally goes through?

Pretty much what I did. Was on the page on footlocker and kept clicking add to cart despite the error notice and by doing that with a few refreshes I got a pair. Checked out at 10:10 I believe.

I used mobile. I saw a posting of someone getting thru using mobile. 

I clicked add to cart multiple times and got thru.... hopefully i get confirmation soon

Username on point

Thank you, it came to me as i thought of all the jordan shoes i missed out on.. i only recently got into jordans and like i said feel blessed 2015 and 2016 they dropped all the grails. Glad to have remastered quality on a pair of jordans..always beauty in the simplicity of jordan 1s

Struck out? :lol:

Lol pretty much! I wasn't thirsting for these too much tho tbh got a whole lot of ish coming up would've just turned my 13' into beaters.

But for real I just know with JB gr releases like these where people eat fairly easy that they're usually not up to par. Even with the wc4 they were easy to cop and while my pair was good leather was okay my homeboy pair had a lot of flaws.

Same stuff, different release:

Those who copped: "easiest cop ever!"

Those who struck out: "F- SNKRS! I'm Done with Nike/Jordan Brand!"

I passed on multiple pairs last night for $225 shipped, now they are all $260+ 
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom