Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

In my experience the order confirmation email is followed by a shipping confirmation email with tracking number by Monday or Tuesday. I suppose there have been cases of the order being cancelled but that hasn't happened to me.

Thanks fam! Kinda puts me at ease. Kinda. Lol

got though on footlocker with my phone, zero waiting time to check out.

seems like a few guys here got through on mobile as well.

just got the order confirmation, won't be able to sleep until i see the shipping confirmation tho.

yeah, there was free shipping on the foot sites (for the guy who asked), but I didn't want to waste time typing in that damn code. I'm sure if you call customer service they'll take it off
Do you know what the code was? Gonna try lol im cheap like that

carted fl mobile app. paypal WOULD NOT OPEN, so tried cc and hit next. said order processing and removed from cart. no email, no notification, NOTHING. shame

Does nike still cancels multiple separate orders? Trying to order a few kids sizes for the kiddies

Its weird cause earlier i carted, then i tried to check out but it wasnt working since it was stuck on the spinning wheel so i pressed back then my cart was empty, so i tried again and carted again but my card info was somehow saved and its a card i never used on ftl. And for some reason my order confirmation on the app/website doesnt match the order number in my email.

I was able to get my pair today at my local mom and pop store and got the only 9.5 they had :x and i was 3rd in line....

What happen with the *everyone is going to be able to eat this saturday*? and no hype with these, after reading around many ppl took L's today.

first limited pair of 1s i was able to get through via desktop on snkrs while on phone flipping out on apple 
nthat.gif

I have gracefully accepted my L see you boys for the TB 3's congrats again to who copped (especially of SNKRS [emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji])

Well bot service failed on me and I struck out on SNKRS and couldn't get through on Villa, yet somehow I'm not upset. Can't win em all

Back
Top Bottom