Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I need some help.

This guy "sold" me a pair of black toes for $260 and was supposed to ship them today. He sent me an invoice I paid it. He was supposed to ship today. He's east coast time. I asked em if he got my pair and shipped it. All he said is "what up" and won't answer my question. What should I do?

How'd you pay him? PayPal?

Emailed RockCity almost 3 hours ago and nothing. In that sametime i emailed them 3x and still nothing.

Looks like its the 6pm local FTL draw or bust... :smh:

Yes through PayPal

So don't worry, ask him once more, give him am extra day or so. If he still doesn't respond you can just file a claim through PayPal. You'll get your money back from them. You didn't send it as a gift right.

YO ROCKCITY JUST CAME THROUGH ON MY SIZE 12, **** YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUESS IT WAS MEANT TO BE!!!!

3 hours total to gt through to rock city guys

Last edited:
YO ROCKCITY JUST CAME THROUGH ON MY SIZE 12, **** YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GUESS IT WAS MEANT TO BE!!!!

2 hours total to gt through to rock city guys

Haha congrats man. Rock city saving a lot of us today

So don't worry, ask him once more, give him am extra day or so. If he still doesn't respond you can just file a claim through PayPal. You'll get your money back from them. You didn't send it as a gift right.
I sent him 3 messages already with 2 hour differences. No, it was through invoice as I don't trust gift for this reason. I'm just mad I could've gotten a pair for the same price or cheaper instead of dealing with this. Hopefully prices don't go up if this guy doesn't come through and I need to get a refund. I could purchase another pair right now from someone else but I'll wait it out until Monday if he doesn't reply. Hopefully prices don't go up. I just want a pair man and looks like mostly everyone here ate.

I sent him 3 messages already with 2 hour differences. No, it was through invoice as I don't trust gift for this reason. I'm just mad I could've gotten a pair for the same price or cheaper instead of dealing with this. Hopefully prices don't go up if this guy doesn't come through and I need to get a refund. I could purchase another pair right now from someone else but I'll wait it out until Monday if he doesn't reply. Hopefully prices don't go up. I just want a pair man and looks like mostly everyone here ate.
ya give him time, if you piss him off, he might bust an egg inside them or juice a lemon on them or something lame like that!

Yeah it's a ****** situation but at least you won't be losing your money. You'll probably be able to find them for the same price, if not cheaper.

oh and btw dude at ROCKCITY said he is trying to answer HUNDREDS of emasil requests, if that help anyone!!!

i think i messed up using rck's customer contact form instead of emailing them directly. anyone else use their form on the site or strictly email?

Back
Top Bottom