Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

FYI Looks like Kdak's eBay account is listed as "no longer a registered user" too. Pulled the trigger on StockX for $240. I don't think it will drop much lower then that.
it has been "no longer registered fker" for very long time. I saw that in late October when some dude messaged me about kdak.

Last edited:

Its from the deteriorating paper. Remove the paper and put them in a ziplock bad unsealed.
Some folks got to learn the hard way. Zip locks is the way to go for storage. Just gotta let them breath for a while though. But in the end you eventually gotta wear them after 5 years or so I would say.

Not sure if he's related to kdak but I recently preordered from this guy on ebay. Also shipped from rancho Cucamonga. Pair was legit but had a stitch error on heel tab which made me think it was a B grade.
It actually shipped, so... nope, not anywhere close to kdak.

Last edited:
Maybe emailing UPS customer service helped but my pair finally departed Ohio last night and is going to be delivered today. After seeing all of you guys' photos I'm excited to get these in hand. Especially seeing as how these will be my first OG 1.

Nike EU resceduled for today and cancelled the release AGAIN. Something fishy is going on with this release.

Nike EU resceduled for today and cancelled the release AGAIN. Something fishy is going on with this release.
Same thing happened with the NIKE AU release. It was cancelled on the day of release and disappeared from the site only to randomly appear again hours later but with constant carting/que errors. At several points the page would load just html code and error screens. Somehow some people in my local groups managed to cop sizes. Nike has not said anything about what happened to the release. The whole thing was a joke.  The SF AF1 release was taken down too even though it was up the day of release. NDC going from bad to worse for us AU buyers. Very frustrating.

My pair is out for delivery [emoji]129299[/emoji][emoji]129299[/emoji][emoji]129299[/emoji] should be there by the time I get back home from school

I feel the same way, between these and the 12 OVO's something's weird. I asked them last night and they said that they have no plans to release them any more. Nike EU and Nike CA seem as sketchy as some of these footsites lately.
laugh.gif
 I'll just be getting my shoes from Nike US from now on, they've got their system down, lesson learned.

Back
Top Bottom