Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Should've just dropped these on Black Friday morning along with the TB 3's to give everyone a better shot at something

They restocked just to hand everybody out L's individually. Tried to add to cart literally less than a minute after launch & got the error. I'm done tryna get shoes online

just checked out a sz10 on my phone

was able to score through mobile on the first release date as well..not sure if that means anything tho.

I believe this restock was a sham. 

I bet the "add to cart" button is actually tied to some sick perverted computer programmer to his nipples just so YALL AND KEEP HITTING THE "ADD TO CART" and zap his nipples!

STOP WITH THESE MULTIPLE CLICKS, ITS ONLY TURNING HIM ON!!!

just checked out a sz10 on my phone
was able to score through mobile on the first release date as well..not sure if that means anything tho.

Thats whats up. On my phone left hand, mouse on the right hand for both but no luck. Got the BT's thru the phone as well on release day.

Did a refresh for the Reverse jawns, only size 14 left.

Gonna try my luck for another pair of BT's or just call it a day.

I give up.  Footlocker is really the worst.  All I want is a 9-9.5 in the black toes.  Is that too much to ask for...lol.

I'm done. Just realized I've been here clicking for the past 30 mins. It ain't that serious. I'd prefer a NDC raffle over this anyday.

Good Luck everyone.

Back
Top Bottom