Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black Toe" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Anyone know where I can get cheap Carmine 1s or Bred KO's for a tongue swap? And would it matter if I put a size 12 or 14 tongue on a size 13?

Last edited:

unable to get a rsbb. Honestly, I care...but going to move on. More excited about SJs
same..struck out again, but hopefully i "cook" on the space jams.

rsbb is probably the only shoe i want  that is a non-og colorway 

Last edited:
first time eating on a restock ever...was on my phone and laptop, didn't expect to get through at all but said might as well I'm already up and BOOM! Size 9.5 added to cart

Failed big time, it's all good though.

Found a local selling for $175 and that was sold the night before I hit him up.

Just wasn't meant to be, time to move on.

Plus, I think these will restock like how Nike+ app did.

Anywhere from retail to about $240
Would love to be able to pick up a size 9 for $240 but more in the range of $285.
$285 for sz 9 in the Bay Area? Wow, that's a little high. But I guess prices are going to vary with region. 

Somebody in LA posted a DS size 10 legit pair with Nike.com receipt for $180 last week, I was tempted to hit up the seller but held back because I already have multiple pairs plus I'm not going to resell. I was surprised it sat for several days but it looks like dude sold them either last night or today.

Failed big time, it's all good though.

Found a local selling for $175 and that was sold the night before I hit him up.

Just wasn't meant to be, time to move on.

Plus, I think these will restock like how Nike+ app did.
And what would be your size...pretell

$285 for sz 9 in the Bay Area? Wow, that's a little high. But I guess prices are going to vary with region. 

Somebody in LA posted a DS size 10 legit pair with Nike.com receipt for $180 last week, I was tempted to hit up the seller but held back because I already have multiple pairs plus I'm not going to resell. I was surprised it sat for several days but it looks like dude sold them either last night or today.

Where? Did they only want cash?

Think this is the same guy that I've spoke with. Sold them Sunday night.

Where? Did they only want cash?
Saw the ad on Craigslist last week, so yeah cash only.

Think this is the same guy that I've spoke with. Sold them Sunday night.
Were you too late in contacting him as well? I held off but was thisclose to inquiring lol

Anyone know where I can get cheap Carmine 1s or Bred KO's for a tongue swap? And would it matter if I put a size 12 or 14 tongue on a size 13?
interesting choice ... was leaning towards tongue swapping with YYs (picked them up for under $100).

This what I be talking about with NTers man. I'm not trying to front this guy out which is why I didn't post his name or anything, I'm just making a point. How is this a good offer? Retail is $172.80 after tax. At $190, PayPal fees are $5.70 so I'm down to $184.30. He stays on the West coast meaning shipping will be close to $20. For arguments sake, let's say $15. $184.30 - $15 = $169.30 meaning if I paid retail, I'd be negative $3.50. Let's not add the cost of the gas to the post office to ship the shoes or the price of the box either.
That's why you always gotta highball folks, you can sell brand new DB 3s for $400 and you'll still get one idiot offering you $350 for em. You're better off going the SoleSupremacy route.

Back
Top Bottom