Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Black/White" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I got the black pair....really like them a lot.  Still thinking about getting the white pair.  I feel these will sit for a while.  I know there is another thread on these shoes....

Got my pair in from the guy off eBay for 110. Their deff real, he ripped off the footsite tag and price Got them right before heading to work so I snapped off a few pics.View media item 2138357View media item 2138361

Actually bro idk about that eBay guy. I just got mine and the embossing on the air Jordan is really off and u can feel it. Maybe a bad one off but idk man. You guys be the judge. Footlocker pair up top eBay guy on the bottom.

View media item 2138878

Actually bro idk about that eBay guy. I just got mine and the embossing on the air Jordan is really off and u can feel it. Maybe a bad one off but idk man. You guys be the judge. Footlocker pair up top eBay guy on the bottom.

View media item 2138878

My left shoe is like your footlocker pair, and right shoe is like the other pair, i think its just a slight inconsistency.

Been trying to read and do my homework on these....neither of these pairs are considered "OG" colorways right??? I know in the other thread they had a pair of white/metallic black og 1 release in '85 but can't seem to find any information on these being an OG colorway.  Can anyone shed some light?

Been trying to read and do my homework on these....neither of these pairs are considered "OG" colorways right??? I know in the other thread they had a pair of white/metallic black og 1 release in '85 but can't seem to find any information on these being an OG colorway.  Can anyone shed some light?
they aren't. not hard to find what shoes are OG's, I mea. just Google original released Jordans or somethin

Got these because i have been changing my sneaker casual game for a few years (i am almost 40 and don't feel comfortable rocking multicolor in your face bulky kicks anymore).

I already own 4 pair's of 1's and these seemed very low key and wearable casual and even in most social gatherings.

Pretty disappointed with the pair that came my way. The leather on the toe box is radically different in one shoe to the other. One looks almost like tumbled leather while the other is clean.

Also, the tongues insist in shifting to the right side for some crazy reason. Seemed like they were sewed a bit sideways. It really pisses me off when i wear tighter pants and the tongue is visibly crooked.

I should have sent them back as soon as i got them but i wore them the same day they came my way without noticing it.

But anyway, this shoe is clean and perfect for a more low key under the the radar look. Perfect for "older" sneaker people that still like to rock the good stuff.

I didn't realize these had their own thread. The number of pages corresponds to the lack of interest.

These are one of the best non OG colorway of I's and better than the cyber mondays.

I agree. Picked up mine for $95, thinking about getting another. Such a clean shoe

Back
Top Bottom