Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Firt time poster, wanted to say thanks for realizing how clean the metallic blues are. I had a pair that was well worn and given as a gift to a friend. Reading the last few pages has inspired me to buy another pair. 110 shipped ebay,unfortunately couldnt get a cheaper one. Eithee way a very reasonable price.

Probably not, it's been active for awhile. I noticed they are on Villa for $105 shipped - only 8/8.5/10/10.5 though
Thanks. Keep the deals coming, slept on SP. Need these in a 12 even though fall/winter is here. 

Nice. Regret missing out on SP...but if I miss BT's tmrw I'm gonna have to grab these finally.

View media item 2220412My shoe palace purchase sorry crappy phone why I haven't put up some other purchases pics

Very nice, i got my size in as well.. going to wear them tomorrow, i got a W on the black toes feeling pretty good.. this is my second pair of metallic blues this year and i paid retail for the first pair on release day. Iwould never regret it. Theres always beauty in simplicity

Wore my pair today to pick up the black toes that came out.. the metallic are still sitting for retail in stores.. i wouldnt buy retail now, im sure very few people would.. but great shoe.. domt sleep people. If you can get a decent price go for it

Wore my pair today to pick up the black toes that came out.. the metallic are still sitting for retail in stores.. i wouldnt buy retail now, im sure very few people would.. but great shoe.. domt sleep people. If you can get a decent price go for it
Only the Lettermans have hit outlets by me. Need another discount or code like shoepalace a week or two back.

Only the Lettermans have hit outlets by me. Need another discount or code like shoepalace a week or two back.

Check online. I usually find shoes cheaper on ebay then in outlets..the yin yangs are not a bad cop either and very cheap. 90 on ebay for black pair, 100 for white pair. Very clean shoes. Iv been wearing my metallics all day.. nice to see it slowly creasing.. adding character

Check online. I usually find shoes cheaper on ebay then in outlets..the yin yangs are not a bad cop either and very cheap. 90 on ebay for black pair, 100 for white pair. Very clean shoes. Iv been wearing my metallics all day.. nice to see it slowly creasing.. adding character
Thinking about scooping up a pair of the black yin yangs to make a shadow custom. 

That would be dope. Both shoes have great custom potential. 

One night i saw the white pair for 80 bux. Went up to 110 in the morning.. keep looking. Its getting hard with all the new retro 1s coming out. Glad that for these simple pairs one is able to pay significantly less then retail. When i got my first pair of metallics for retail.. i could not believe the quality on it.. i guess each individual pair is different, some come creased, some come with bent tounges etc.. but my pair came with buttery smooth and soft leather.the pair that i recently ordered came in and its just not the same. Still a great shoe to wear even in the fall. Didnt think i would be wearing my mine untill spring but here i am.

Last edited:
Just got the black toes, which are nice, but these get slept on hard.  One of my favorites because of the simplicity.  Honestly, I like how these didn't get hyped. Never seen anyone else rocking these yet either. 

these get slept on hard.  One of my favorites because of the simplicity.  Honestly, I like how these didn't get hyped. Never seen anyone else rocking these yet either. 
That's right ****** slept on these just like they about to sleep on Storm Blue AJ1s come December, that's cool more pairs for me 
nthat.gif

I copped a pair of navy metallics for $88 
laugh.gif
 too easy

Navy metallics a classic but 2017 its on and red metallics will be a must have. 

View media item 2223572

Just got the black toes, which are nice, but these get slept on hard.  One of my favorites because of the simplicity.  Honestly, I like how these didn't get hyped. Never seen anyone else rocking these yet either. 

Same here, managed to get 2 pairs of black toes.. wore my pair of metallics the whole weekend. I seen someone wearing them only once, while in line for the bred 1s. Besides that one time I havnt seen anyone wearing em. Perfect shoe for heavy rotation imo, simple clean look.

checked out alpine/viejas clearance store this past weekend. didnt see any metallics unfortunately. hopefully they make it there 

Check ebay, send the seller a private message if hes willing to lower price, or look for sellers who have a 'Best offer' choice. My pair was listed at 150 i got it for 110 shipped... 120 is a reasonable price for a great shoe.. but if you can hold off.. jus keep looking.

Back
Top Bottom