Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

was considering copping, but i think i'ma pass initially and cop both pairs of 11 lows instead. don't feel like copping all 3. if these are still laying around, which i'm i'm pretty sure they will be, i'll grab later.

These are clean i would cop but my cash flow is low right now
Story of mine and everyones life.  Eventually you'll find a way to cop...lol we are all too weak.  
Repped 
laugh.gif

SobeSoles order been sitting for days. Starting to think these actually weren't in stock like the website said they were when ordered...... -___-'

SobeSoles order been sitting for days. Starting to think these actually weren't in stock like the website said they were when ordered...... -___-'

That's peculiar. I ordered mine last night from the site and just a minute ago got my shipping number...

Got my pair in today, ordered from Sobe....Feelin em...Smells beautiful...aint bought a pair of sneakers in forever.

That's peculiar. I ordered mine last night from the site and just a minute ago got my shipping number...

Shipping number just means they created a label. Nothing to do with if the product is actually on hand or has even been delivered to the party shipping it. If I don't see movement I will call them tomorrow. At this point I might as well buy them in store smh.

I've been waiting on sobesoles for over a week.

Inconsistent service and communication.

Clearly legit- but need to iron out creases in customer service

You do know SS is on NT right?
Yep- hit up on PM- got a response and then sent reply and heard nothing since.
Also hit up FB and IG- got a response after a few days on IG and then haven't heard back.

No hate/beef with them/ I understand things get crazy busy- just giving some feedback on how they could improve business- customer service is everything in this day and age

NT,
First off, I would like to say thank you to everyone that decided to give SS a chance. I have to be honest, I wasn't prepared for the power of this website. I don't like to make excuses, especially when it comes to customer service. Im a sneaker head first and foremost, so i know the feeling of catching a nice deal online, and anticipating them to arrive at my front door. Any major hiccups or miscommunication during the process determines how i deal with that site going forward. Anyone who feels like their experience wasn't what they would expect please PM me and i will do everything to fix that.

With that said, the past weekend was Memorial weekend, and the release weekend for the Flu Games. We were absolutely flooded, and the post office was closed on Monday. We are a small company, but we are expanding and tightening up our system to make every experience with us great. I love NikeTalk, and we are in the process of officially becoming a sponsor and integrating a special team specifically for NikeTalk. I am humbled by the amount of people that spent their hard earned money with us, i look forward to spending more time on this site and interacting with community as a fellow sneaker head

Back
Top Bottom