Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

nthat.gif

NT,
First off, I would like to say thank you to everyone that decided to give SS a chance. I have to be honest, I wasn't prepared for the power of this website. I don't like to make excuses, especially when it comes to customer service. Im a sneaker head first and foremost, so i know the feeling of catching a nice deal online, and anticipating them to arrive at my front door. Any major hiccups or miscommunication during the process determines how i deal with that site going forward. Anyone who feels like their experience wasn't what they would expect please PM me and i will do everything to fix that.

With that said, the past weekend was Memorial weekend, and the release weekend for the Flu Games. We were absolutely flooded, and the post office was closed on Monday. We are a small company, but we are expanding and tightening up our system to make every experience with us great. I love NikeTalk, and we are in the process of officially becoming a sponsor and integrating a special team specifically for NikeTalk. I am humbled by the amount of people that spent their hard earned money with us, i look forward to spending more time on this site and interacting with community as a fellow sneaker head
I would also like to thank you sir, i received a pair with a scuff on them, and you are replacing them and covering my shipping. Thanks!

NT,
First off, I would like to say thank you to everyone that decided to give SS a chance. I have to be honest, I wasn't prepared for the power of this website. I don't like to make excuses, especially when it comes to customer service. Im a sneaker head first and foremost, so i know the feeling of catching a nice deal online, and anticipating them to arrive at my front door. Any major hiccups or miscommunication during the process determines how i deal with that site going forward. Anyone who feels like their experience wasn't what they would expect please PM me and i will do everything to fix that.

With that said, the past weekend was Memorial weekend, and the release weekend for the Flu Games. We were absolutely flooded, and the post office was closed on Monday. We are a small company, but we are expanding and tightening up our system to make every experience with us great. I love NikeTalk, and we are in the process of officially becoming a sponsor and integrating a special team specifically for NikeTalk. I am humbled by the amount of people that spent their hard earned money with us, i look forward to spending more time on this site and interacting with community as a fellow sneaker head

I didn't place an order with your company but you def have my business after this post. You have my upmost respect sir! Thanks

I placed my order last Friday with SS and my pair came Tuesday, no problems whatsoever.... I will do business with them again

I would also like to thank you sir, i received a pair with a scuff on them, and you are replacing them and covering my shipping. Thanks!

Damn, thats above n beyond!

Sobesoles x NT is on the come up...

Last edited:
I am happy to shop at your store, fingers crossed you get the b/reds for september and it becomes a smooth transaction.  

Yeah, i'll definitely consider Sobseoles for a Bred 1 preorder depending on the price as well as other factors (allocation).

Hey everybody thanks for the rep, kind words and extended hands. Im moved by this for real. Spoke to the team and wanted to show some extra love... 
My man :nthat:
Might have to cop from u now at that price. Also to add to their customer service I ordered the Father's Day 1s from sobesole and when I went to wear them some time after I purchased them I noticed they were a sz7 instead if 8. They had me send them back free of charge and sent my sz8. Great customer service from my one and only order from them.

You purchased from this seller before by any chance?
-Drew

I haven't. Some people in the 1 thread did. He's got 20k+ feedback at 99%, I wouldn't hesitate. Furthermore, someone pointed out you can order them directly from their site for a few dollars cheaper - $160 shipped

http://hotnessfeet.com/Nike-Air-Jor...-Navy-555088-106-Sz8-13-35465346436436543.htm

How'd everyone go in on size 12. [emoji]128530[/emoji]

Anyone know where else I could cop a 12 before release?

-Drew

hows quality?  

havent copped any jordans in almost 10 years cuz leather is trash but heard things have improved in last year

Back
Top Bottom