Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Red" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

They're usually first to go.

I could get them now for $120 on the UK site but I'll wait for them to hit the discount bin.
The U.S. sites didn't offer them on this release in 7 & 7.5, they pick and choose when they make those sizes available for some odd reason. U.K. sites don't play that and always offer them, but like you said they normally go pretty quickly.

Went to grab these today but in person they just didnt look as good as Id thought they would. Not metallic, just a shiny red. I'll still cop but will wait to get under 100. Grabbed atlantic penny II's for 80 instead

Same thought after in person look. It doesn't have that gloss like the Navy. It's more like cheap looking shiny rubber imo. I have little desire to pick up unless it's for cheap.

Last edited:
Last size from hotnessfeet on eBay is 11.5 price lowered to $145. $25 less than had I picked them up today in store.. I'll take it :smokin :smokin

Last edited:
Saw these in person today. Got to say I'm not that impressed. The red is very dull and not really metallic. Ill still wait for them to hit $100 and ill cop

So basically they are plasticy looking like the red lows?
Noo not as bad as the lows. Quality seemed on par with the metallic navy. Some pairs even had a little bit of a tumbled look. So weird tho not alot of stores got them in my area and Nike ES didn't have them either

i saw other pairs and the qc is bad, these will def hit the outlets and be on sale imo. i saw pairs with scratches on the leather, brown stains around the swoosh, and glue marks. I got lucky and when i checked mine everything seems good and the quality seemed even better than the others. the extra laces were rolled up, unlike past 1s where they were stuffed in the bag. im just happy i got a good pair, and i was able to use vip coupons
:smokin
View media item 2428310

Last edited:
Used a 20 percent and used ebates for cash back. Def excited to beat these up.

Red laces definently going in first day.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom