Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Red" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Are metallic maroon releasing anytime soon? Think I might wait for those...

someone suspected that the "sail/university red" release that's on the calendar for june is going to be an iteration of the maroon metallics

we just got pics of the "black/university red" release so we should find out soon enough

Metallic black, orange, purple, green, maroon, and a gold pair if you wanna count those.

Orange, Green, Purple are what I'm waiting on. If black and maroon metallics didn't drop I wouldn't be mad. The gold you speak of, are those the black/gold patent.

Orange, Green, Purple are what I'm waiting on. If black and maroon metallics didn't drop I wouldn't be mad. The gold you speak of, are those the black/gold patent.

Yep yep the black and golds. If they re-release and give everyone a fair crack at em, that'll be the day.

How many people that got these shipped from Nike and the first reaction when you opened them was

WHO THE **** SPILLED ALL THE GLUE IN MY BOX?!?

**** was stronger than the dank and badussy that comes from my brothers room when he has company.

How many people that got these shipped from Nike and the first reaction when you opened them was

**** was stronger than the dank and badussy that comes from my brothers room when he has company.

tumblr_nl0uope6yn1upm9sso1_500.gif

giphy.gif

Last edited:
i thought that at first but naw

they probably would have sold better if the low versions didnt come out

Last edited:
Just got mine in. I don't care if they are sitting or not. Let dudes sleep on these so we can all double up later. These are skraight up flamessssssss. So fresh.

Yea this is how I feel. If they go sub 100 somehow with disco ill double up. I got 1 fever since the royals...never really cared for ones over other jays before then but they are classic and Im loving them more every time I look at them.

Last edited:
Yea this is how I feel. If they go sub 100 somehow with disco ill double up. I got 1 fever since the royals...never really cared for ones over other jays before then but they are classic and Im loving them more every time I look at them.
Plus, I have to double up now. I had a little snag in one of my Nike Air tongue tags... My OCD got the best of me for a few minutes, and I was trying to scheme up ways to return them without looking like a tool bag. But then I was like **** it and just pulled the loose threads out, laced 'em up, and told myself I'd rock the hell out of them and double up later. Hahahaha. At least I've justified the future double up in my mind already.

Plus, I have to double up now. I had a little snag in one of my Nike Air tongue tags... My OCD got the best of me for a few minutes, and I was trying to scheme up ways to return them without looking like a tool bag. But then I was like **** it and just pulled the loose threads out, laced 'em up, and told myself I'd rock the hell out of them and double up later. Hahahaha. At least I've justified the future double up in my mind already.

lol true i beat mines up enough itll give me a reason to put pair two on ice

someone suspected that the "sail/university red" release that's on the calendar for june is going to be an iteration of the maroon metallics

we just got pics of the "black/university red" release so we should find out soon enough
Post them pics bruh!

Back
Top Bottom