Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Red" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

tumblr_nl0uope6yn1upm9sso1_500.gif

[emoji]128514[/emoji]

Isn't it weird that it's just a $1 lighter but yet I get so excited when I get one
I got 3 lighters 2 orange and 1 blue

Last edited:
Isn't it weird that it's just a $1 lighter but yet I get so excited when I get one
I got 3 lighters 2 orange and 1 blue
I know right I don't know if I was happier for the lighter or the shoes :lol:

Congrats thats a nice pairing. They provide a lighter to light your smoke for you, thats customer service doing the little things
Thanks they already have great pricing but when I found out they were sending stickers pins and lighters to people I was like :wow:
And priority 2 day

Last edited:
These are the first pair of my remastered 1's that I've UNDS'd, and I'm blown away by how comfy they are. 1's used to feel like wearing boxes on your feet. I'm really missing out by keeping my other ones on ice. I'm about to change that real quick.

These are the first pair of my remastered 1's that I've UNDS'd, and I'm blown away by how comfy they are. 1's used to feel like wearing boxes on your feet. I'm really missing out by keeping my other ones on ice. I'm about to change that real quick.
Yea you are, literally no point in not wearing your kicks

cobrab19 cobrab19

How long did it take for cityblue to ship your pair after you had paid the invoice? I paid an invoice on Tuesday and still have no shipping info.

I got most of my 1's mainly to collect because I thought they weren't comfortable due to previous releases. I typically rock everything 5 and above. Thats about to change.
Just looking out for you brother.  I unDS'd my royals and black toes and get, by FAR, the most complements out of any other retros I wear.  Funny how the 1's get the most love (especially from the females in my case 
roll.gif
)

cobrab19 cobrab19

How long did it take for cityblue to ship your pair after you had paid the invoice? I paid an invoice on Tuesday and still have no shipping info.
They shipped mine the next day. Contact them hopefully they didn't oversell I think they did that on the Motorsport 4s. Hopefully u still get them if not I can see u getting a similar deal in the near future.

since my daughter now works at ftl (her 1st job), i'll def. be using that 30. was gonna grab these yesterday via her, but i feel like they'll def. see discounts so i decided to wait and cop bred trunners instead.

Congrats bro. Hope she makes you a happy sneakerhead dad.
lol thx bro. it's cool. i'm not copping nearly as much as i used to. strictly MUST haves now, but it's def. nice to guaranteed that 30. i will def. be taking full advantage. especially since she's not into sneakers like she used to be.

i thought that at first but naw

they probably would have sold better if the low versions didnt come out
those lows don't count. those were hard to give away for free. they were terrible. these on the other hand...

Last edited:
Orange, Green, Purple are what I'm waiting on. If black and maroon metallics didn't drop I wouldn't be mad. The gold you speak of, are those the black/gold patent.
Yep yep the black and golds. If they re-release and give everyone a fair crack at em, that'll be the day.
They also had a sample metallic gold pair in the same color blocking as these other metallics.

#13. 

Last edited:
They shipped mine the next day. Contact them hopefully they didn't oversell I think they did that on the Motorsport 4s. Hopefully u still get them if not I can see u getting a similar deal in the near future.

I paid an m invoice on Tuesday and money has been withdrawn as a posted transaction on my bank. Guess I will contact them and see what is going on.

not even a big fan of purple but I need those purple/blacks too. Those black/grey toes have me drooling

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom