Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Metallic Red" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Just saw these at a local FTL.... very very underwhelming.... the red "metallic" areas just doesn't have the same pop like the navy blue metallic has....

I cant even tell that they arent as shiny as the navys, they both look the same too me. Only diffrences ive noticed is the tumbled leather and stiff tongue tag.

Man you got shafted
One 1 sticker and no lighter....
I got 2 stickers and a lighter! [emoji]128514[/emoji]
Oh wait I didn't buy these from CB
It was on another shoe! Lol

Last edited:
Nike didn't give that empty gift so you can pay it forward. That's not even what pay it forward means. They gave it so they can make more money. And its not only for members [emoji]128514[/emoji]

I was trying to say YOU can pay it forward to someone as a gift. I never said Nike gave it to me as a gift and the gift card inclusion is a new thing they've been doing to my knowledge but I'm glad that's the only thing you pulled from the video. Troll.

Ppl Get Fakes From Nike All The Time!!!They Swap the Monkey$ out!!! An Ship em Back!!!An give Em To You!!! Lhaf...
This has happened to you I assume. Rolled laces or wrapped they are real. Certain factories, certain people do what they want. Really no need to create the thought that Nike sends fakes.

Last edited:
This has happened to you I assume. Rolled laces or wrapped they are real. Certain factories, certain people do what they want. Really no need to create the thought that Nike sends fakes.
if Nike sold fakes then all the other factorys that make fake shoes would be real ...Nike would have no intrest or profit counter fititing there own product..i agree like guy said factory workers some time do things there way not the factory standards

Was a Joke!!! You Wrk For Nike???Copped All-star 1s Royals an These, From HOH,An Champs...No Rolls!!!Mines Are REAL,And thats What Really Matter's!!! Thanks For your Response...

I assume some people are illiterate, that's why they post such nonsense.

man get outa here with that pairs with rolled laces are fake BS. its a stupid joke. all it takes is for 1 person whos not as knowledgable to run with it.

Like I Said Mines 100% Authentic!!! Rolled Lace looking Boyy... Only authorized dealers over here...HOHs!!! Champs!!! IF you think yo Shoes So ReaL why Y'all Mad,I Can Say What Won't Don't Have To Like it,Keep It Moving,just an Opinion which everyone is in titled!!! Some Of these Geek squads I tell ya!!!

Back
Top Bottom