Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Storm Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

2vii1kw.jpg

24gknc2.jpg

I was debating getting space jams or storm blues. I can only afford one pair this month. Imma go ahead and get the 1s.

price and longevity alone is a no brainer for me

I can get both but off principal im not dropping 230 plus

edit- but for you could get the space jams and buy these later cause resell would be no more than $200

Last edited:
The real concern with these is are they going to be a limited release or not because it seems like there's been little to no word from Nike about these.

Resellers always post the new shoes for 250.. even if they are gr.. even if they are non og 1s. I did see a seller selling for 190 via ebay, which is not bad at all.. but paying retail id rather see in person before i buy. Any major imperfections and im exchanging. Some 1s are just perfect.. others have many slight flaws.. which add up. Some releases people dont care.. i hope and think that everyone who wants this pair.. will have it.

I just copped that last pair for the $190 shipped off eBay.  Ill let you guys know what they look like when they arrive

I just copped that last pair for the $190 shipped off eBay.  Ill let you guys know what they look like when they arrive

Please do, 190 is not bad at all.. it is pretty cold out there. Still torn between jams or these.. wonder if rhey will sut until january.

Wonder if these will sit like the Metallic Navy AJ1? Regardless, I will buy them at some point. Would be nice to get a little discount on them later on.

I bought those the first day with VIP coupon, no regrets on those. They are clean.

But seeing them on sale at a local black friday sale a couple weeks ago for $80, I should have doubled up.

I want to get all the OG AJ 1's in 2017/18, since they aren't too hyped at all, and easy cop for those who want.

Last edited:
My boy is trying to convince me the top 3s are better idk whether to go to his body or block him until he realizes history over hype always prevails

Please do, 190 is not bad at all.. it is pretty cold out there. Still torn between jams or these.. wonder if rhey will sut until january.

At first I was an it sceptial. But the seller has a store with 99% positive feedback on 13,000+ sales. He also guaranteed authenticity in the listing. So I'll take my chances.

These don't have a whole lot of hype around them (which I like). I'm just afraid that some pic of Kanye wearing them is going to surface between now and release day causing the hype train to go full steam ahead

Wonder if these will sit like the Metallic Navy AJ1?

My opinion: they will sit but will sell faster than the metallic Navy.
These have more color. Less white. I think the metallic navy's sat due to being all white. But we will see. I'm finna cop RD. Can't wait! These are so freaking beautiful.

store just called me and asked if i want to go and pick them up

dont really want them but dont know if i'll regret later

Back
Top Bottom