Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Storm Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Bought a 7y from nike.com then remembered to check for the 20 bucks off email. Ending up placing another order. Guess ill just return the full priced pair when it comes in.

This is what I'm talking about, it appears that everyone that wants them are getting them with ease and at a discounted rate.
smokin.gif

I got mine for $127.64
desktop? 

I was in the mall wrapping up some Christmas shopping and wasn't even thinking about picking these up today (They weren't on the FTL map for the mall I was at). But there they were siting on the shelf at FTA. Touched em, tried on my size, put them down, waited until 10 and copped on Villa for no tax/free shipping. :smokin

Copped from SNKRS desktop at work (Friday releases :smh: ) Can't wait to get these in

Last edited:
I went and got a oil change and stopped by the mall after because I realized they open early because of Christmas and got these with ease. I figured if they didn't have my size I still had SNKRS at 10.

I really like the shade of blue, if they end up like the metallics I'll double up.

Well that was easy.
Posted a 10.5
I got one for myself, & one for my brother who's birthday is on the 27th.

Edit: HoH said they only got 1 in each size.
SNKRS sold out on my size.

Eat now NT fam'.
Where'd you go (I see you're in Dallas)?

They let you pick up more than 1?

I went and got a oil change and stopped by the mall after because I realized they open early because of Christmas and got these with ease. I figured if they didn't have my size I still had SNKRS at 10.

I really like the shade of blue, if they end up like the metallics I'll double up.
end up like the metallics how? im new to this. copped my pair size 15 im gravy just wondering

These are NICE.  With these in the rotation now, I can give my Metallic Navy's a breather, keep 'em fresh for those sunny San Diego summer days.  
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom