Nike Air Jordan 1 Retro "Storm Blue" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Anyone that ordered the $100 pair off of eBay get their shipping info? My fedex tracking was created the 25th but the package has seen no movement

Even if they weren't closed it's still common for the buyer to allow the seller a 2 or 3 day grace to handle the package. It's just an understood courtesy.

I usually try to ship my items as soon I create the label but it's not always possible unfortunately.

Even if they weren't closed it's still common for the buyer to allow the seller a 2 or 3 day grace to handle the package. It's just an understood courtesy.

I usually try to ship my items as soon I create the label but it's not always possible unfortunately.

Agreed

We just had a major holiday, y'all expecting packages to get mailed out in Christmas

Does Nike charge a restocking fee for returns?
No. Returns are always free. However, if you paid by paypal online and return in store, you will only get store credit. You must send it back to Nike to get a refund.

Just saw these at the mall. Same quality as the Black Toes 16. But, as far as the shoe.... it can wait. My Sheikh had em sittin on the wall next to the ying yang 1s... no raffle release, just sitting there like whatever. These will be discounted. After that horrible hidden soles letdown on Xmas day, I'm done. I'm stuck with a Nike giftcard, so I'm coppin the XXXI Cosmos.

Last edited:
I call these the chicago blues. I love my chicagos, would love to get it  them in blue. Thank god i didnt get the blue olympic 1s. I am going to get these instead as soon as they drop in price

I always thought a reverse royal Chicago would be a cool concept and nice looking shoe. Gotta have those hits of black to be a true reverse though.

Last edited:
with that 20 off 100 a 15 percent off code and some nike gift cards i couldnt sell for dirt cheap i copped off ndc for 73 bucks and change lol

Last edited:
also got 3 percent back from ebates ****** up cuz a couple hours later it went back to 11 percent! :smh:

crazy how some ebates accounts can get credit for jordan purchases and some dont

also for those looking for the white navy metallic retro 1 like my dude marlo

they are on kicksusa 99 shipped if you dont have a kicksusa store in your state or you have a tax free state

they also have a 5 dollar off coupon if you sign up for their email.

also topcashback.com has 10 percent cash back so thats 9 bucks back in a few months

That 100$ ebay listing dude said he cut a tag out the shoe killed the deal for me. Someone post a pick when they get in.

FWIW, I emailed the seller today to inquire about this. He said on this particular shoe, nothing was removed.

also for those looking for the white navy metallic retro 1 like my dude marlo

they are on kicksusa 99 shipped if you dont have a kicksusa store in your state or you have a tax free state

they also have a 5 dollar off coupon if you sign up for their email.

also topcashback.com has 10 percent cash back so thats 9 bucks back in a few months

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom